Egg Prizes for Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Egg Prizes for Trade!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

After April 3rd we can trade the prizes we got from eggs! I have yet to get a lot of the prizes, I keep getting the Egg Planter and Garden Wheel Spinner. If anyone has extras of the following: Flowery Print Dress, Easter Basket Hammock, Springtime Coat, Spring Umbrella Wall Hanger, or Springtime Coat. Please comment to trade! I will trade the following: One of my multiple Garden Wheel Spinners, or Egg Planters. Antique Wishing Well, Bumper Car, Cocker Spaniel PSI, Shoe Racer, Golden Retriever PSI, or the Butterfly Dreams Bed (Super Exclusive). Please comment!! THANKS!

If anyone happens to have any extras on the Spring Umbrella Wall Hanger of Basket Hammock, would love to trade for either or both of them! Of course sweetiepie has first go(: Thanks.

I have all the prizes except for the hammock. please LMK

I would keep your PSI for other things. Plenty of people will just give you the Easter items. There are many wonderful, giving people on WKN.

Or at least save your PSI to trade for the Hammock.

dogfish

Sweetiepie, mom is so right. These minor prizes are not worth your PSI, so take care. Send me a request and I’ll gift them to you. LMK if your UN is different, so i know it’s you, OK? Hi mom, need some help here, did I send the porthole? I lost control of that sending, so PLMK. I saw one in the dock, so got confused. TTYL DF

DF – Yes you did. Thanks so much for all your help. Have a great Easter weekend.

abislu1

I have the coat and dress and would love the golden retriever PSI :D Thx!

abislu1

Im sorry I keep repeating myself but I have the spring coat and flowery print dress and would love to have both PSI.Thank u.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.