Elf hat, Brown belt, Sea Capt'n belt, and Jack-o-Lantern Hat for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Elf hat, Brown belt, Sea Capt'n belt, and Jack-o-Lantern Hat for trade

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  adama123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

DeadColours

<p>I’m mostly lookin’ for Sea Capt’n Trousers, Sailor’s Trousers, and Sailor’s Shoes but I’m open to other offers.
    </p>

bailey101010

Do you have the topaz or pink gemsters, enchanted loch, or the blue moon lagoon??

WHAT YOU NEED FOR ELF?

nutty_buddy

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:29 PM

DeadColours wrote on 2012-11-01 at 08:16 AM
      I’m mostly lookin’ for Sea Capt’n Trousers, Sailor’s Trousers, and Sailor’s Shoes but I’m open to other offers.

any E-Points? Im willing to trade Sun’s Embrace Bed and Cat shirt for 12,500 or maybe less (if thats expensive) if it is expensive, I will add an extra cat shirt or some other thing. I like this trade estore points thing :3

ALP

I left a post on the forum you made, I would offer points for the bed….I don’t need the cat shirts but would so offer points for the bed :P

NB

DeadColours

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:29 PM

I’m mostly lookin’ for Sea Capt’n Trousers, Sailor’s Trousers, and Sailor’s Shoes but I’m open to other offers.

any E-Points? Im willing to trade Sun’s Embrace Bed and Cat shirt for 12,500 or maybe less (if thats expensive) if it is expensive, I will add an extra cat shirt or some other thing. I like this trade estore points thing :3

Nope, sadly I don’t. Hope you get some though. c:

ALP111

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.