ENCHANTED LOCH FOR TRADE!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ENCHANTED LOCH FOR TRADE!!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>okay, i just got the loch in the trading room!! yay!! i’m not sure if it’s for trade, it needs a really really good offer, but LMK what you can trade for it if you’re interested. Thanks, ~AQUA
    </p>

AguariaKee

xboxpab wrote on 2012-09-01 at 05:00 PM

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-01 at 03:37 PM
      Xboxpab- If you have any other priceless LMK, I have most of the new September psi…Went shopping today with my daughters today, like I said, lol.
      Aguariakee

here are my trade items
      nut doll
      red lava
      skates both pairs
      year won cake very rare
      year won trophy
      wacky
      can you list your psi thanks

Im interested in the year won trophy and red lava…if you want a new psi from August or September I have all, so just LMK :)

xboxpab

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-01 at 03:37 PM

Xboxpab- If you have any other priceless LMK, I have most of the new September psi…Went shopping today with my daughters today, like I said, lol.
      Aguariakee

here are my trade items
      nut doll
      red lava
      skates both pairs
      year won cake very rare
      year won trophy
      wacky
      can you list your psi thanks

AguariaKee

Aguariakee

AguariaKee

xboxpab wrote on 2012-09-01 at 12:05 PM

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-01 at 11:52 AM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-09-01 at 11:24 AM

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-01 at 11:16 AM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-09-01 at 07:23 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-31 at 11:11 PM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-08-31 at 09:13 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:28 PM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-08-31 at 12:28 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-31 at 12:03 PM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:36 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-30 at 04:13 PM
      okay, i just got the loch in the trading room!! yay!! i’m not sure if it’s for trade, it needs a really really good offer, but LMK what you can trade for it if you’re interested. Thanks, ~AQUA

wacky jeans is my offer

Hmmm.. love that offer. You know, i think i’ll ask nata on this one.. she may just want wacky more than the loch. I’ll contact her and see what she says .
      ~AQUA

i have 05 witch hat for trade to

hey xbox! my friend would love the witch hat! add me @ MellarkEverdeen, and we can set up the trade. If you want to do KP that’s fine with me, but i’d prefer if you sent first. I’ve traded with ohmy1, kittens rule, and sonici before, so i’m trustworthy. Anyway, either way’s fine with me, just LMK soon
      ~AQUA

i sent friends request

Okay sounds great :) Umm would you like to meet in the trading room or do kinzpost? either option is great and fine by me :)
      ~AQUA

i sent the hat lmk when lock sent

Xboxpab…I see you havent traded your wacky yet. I have most new psi if you still want any, PLMK.
      Aguariakee

i am in trade rooms now if you want to trade

I can’t get on now, sorry…is there any new pain particular you’d like? LMK..

do you have the new tie die pony truck

Actually I have two, I went shopping with my daughters and they were in store. They are quite new though, so I’m picky. Would you do wacky for one of them?…LMK.

Aguariakee

xboxpab wrote on 2012-09-01 at 12:09 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-30 at 04:13 PM
      okay, i just got the loch in the trading room!! yay!! i’m not sure if it’s for trade, it needs a really really good offer, but LMK what you can trade for it if you’re interested. Thanks, ~AQUA

thanks for the trade i have in my room all ready looks awesome

Okay that sounds great! Thanks again for the trade!
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.