ENCHANTED LOCH FOR TRADE!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ENCHANTED LOCH FOR TRADE!!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>okay, i just got the loch in the trading room!! yay!! i’m not sure if it’s for trade, it needs a really really good offer, but LMK what you can trade for it if you’re interested. Thanks, ~AQUA
    </p>

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-30 at 10:42 PM

Aqua
      Do you not want me to make a list now? I know we were talking about working a trade for this on the other forum so I wanna make sure before I post a list….? LMK please :)
      NB

Okay sure! I look forward to seeing it :)
      ~AQUA

Aqua
      Do you not want me to make a list now? I know we were talking about working a trade for this on the other forum so I wanna make sure before I post a list….? LMK please :)
      NB

Okay yes that would be great :)
      ~AQUA

cece945

Aqua
      NB

Hey NB I trDed the pink ears cause you never answered back sorry andd if anyone needs these things lmk :)

Charm tiara
      Sognature catnip gazebo
      Signature seduced spa
      Signature nutty conveyor belt
      Aombero and charm tiara :)

nuttybuddy

Aqua

NB

friendly1 wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:48 PM

Aqua,
      What do you want for it, I need it. I have:
      signature muddy river ride
      signature jungle gym slider
      signature golden glide water slide
      estore peppermint swirl slide
      estore carousel lamp
      signature friendly forest window
      estore fox car
      emerald gemster(promo)
      If you don’t like these I have more. LMKS,
      Friendly1

Ohhh my gosh friendly i love pretty much everything! i liked the muddy river ride (signature hippo psi right? I miss having it), the peppermint swirl slide, and the emerald gemster, but i have a question about your candy cane bed.. is it the green one, or the red one?? JLMK,
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.