Enchanted Train Station

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Enchanted Train Station

This topic contains 83 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Doglove

<p>Hi, I can but you any piece of the Enchanted Train Station. I want rare clothing and trampolines. If you have those things I MIGHT buy you a piece of this cool theme. Love, Doglove ( woof! )
    </p>

I need these items but i’m not going to trade rare clothes for them. You’re asking for too much.

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-15 at 09:55 AM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-15 at 08:58 AM

Doglove wrote on 2012-11-14 at 08:21 PM
      Hi, I can but you any piece of the Enchanted Train Station. I want rare clothing and trampolines. If you have those things I MIGHT buy you a piece of this cool theme. Love, Doglove ( woof! )

What kind of trampolines you want ?

Puff, what’s your UN? I’ve got some things for you. :) *AIW

I have two. GOD225hannah, and Namariemax . Why ? Are you sending me a gift ?

Angelkilby1

Hi, I can but you any piece of the Enchanted Train Station. I want rare clothing and trampolines. If you have those things I MIGHT buy you a piece of this cool theme. Love, Doglove ( woof! )

I have a few rare clothing items and other random rare items!
      I would love any piece of the set, but mostly the background or the train!

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-15 at 08:58 AM

Puff, what’s your UN? I’ve got some things for you. :) *AIW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.