Enchanted Train Station

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Enchanted Train Station

This topic contains 83 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Doglove

<p>Hi, I can but you any piece of the Enchanted Train Station. I want rare clothing and trampolines. If you have those things I MIGHT buy you a piece of this cool theme. Love, Doglove ( woof! )
    </p>

guamgirl wrote on 2012-11-24 at 09:47 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 09:16 PM

guamgirl wrote on 2012-11-21 at 08:44 PM
      To AIW-
      You have been so very generous to everyone and ask for nothing in return. I sent you a kp with 2 brown trees that I hope you’ll enjoy.
      gg

Aw, thank you very much for the surprise gift! I posted a thanks about the gift, but wasn’t sure who had sent them over. I also appreciate the Rose, thanks again so much!! *AIW

TO AIW-
      You are very welcome :D
      Thank You right back to you for the gifts you sent me!!!
      I wasn’t sure if you do Adventure Park or not, I figured it you don’t need/want the rose you could pass it along to someone else.
      gg

You’re welcome! Its was not a problem! I can do the Adventure Park, however, I don’t have much time for it anymore, so I love it when I get little surprises like that from there, since there are such great items to be found! Thanks again, have a great day! *AIW

Doglove

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-21 at 11:45 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 10:37 AM
      EMILIAGG- Well, I’ll have to see how much KC I have left LOL. But if I have some to spare then I’ll send it. My apologies if not.
      PRINCESS- Okay, you’d think I’d know that by now LOL. Anyways, I’ll send those items your way.
      FLUFF- Hey there. (: I’ll have to see how much KC I have left, but if I have extra I’d be happy to send those items your way. *AIW

I need the wallpaper and the ticket booth, and I have the Suddenly Spring Trampoline (psi), and I don’t have rare clothes but I have the fast food waiter outfit, and the dragon queen robe. Please reply if you will trade with me or you can just send the wallpaper as a gift!

I’ll trade you the wallpaper for the suddenly spring trampoline

Doglove

Angelkilby1 wrote on 2012-11-15 at 10:08 AM

Doglove wrote on 2012-11-14 at 08:21 PM
      Hi, I can but you any piece of the Enchanted Train Station. I want rare clothing and trampolines. If you have those things I MIGHT buy you a piece of this cool theme. Love, Doglove ( woof! )

I have a few rare clothing items and other random rare items!
      I would love any piece of the set, but mostly the background or the train!

Okay what clothing do you have

guamgirl

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 09:16 PM

To AIW-
      You have been so very generous to everyone and ask for nothing in return. I sent you a kp with 2 brown trees that I hope you’ll enjoy.
      gg

Aw, thank you very much for the surprise gift! I posted a thanks about the gift, but wasn’t sure who had sent them over. I also appreciate the Rose, thanks again so much!! *AIW

TO AIW-
      You are very welcome :D
      Thank You right back to you for the gifts you sent me!!!
      I wasn’t sure if you do Adventure Park or not, I figured it you don’t need/want the rose you could pass it along to someone else.

gg

To AIW-
      gg

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.