Enchanted Train Station

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Enchanted Train Station

This topic contains 83 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Doglove

<p>Hi, I can but you any piece of the Enchanted Train Station. I want rare clothing and trampolines. If you have those things I MIGHT buy you a piece of this cool theme. Love, Doglove ( woof! )
    </p>

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-15 at 01:32 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-15 at 12:13 PM
      I need these items but i’m not going to trade rare clothes for them. You’re asking for too much.

HI FOTF, do you need some of the train items? I can send you the bed and two others. LMK which ones you want first. Maybe walls, flloor and bed to start? I spread the money burden around to my other accounts, so it’s isn’t such a big deal. That stuff is super expensive, and it must be hard for some people to buy a bunch. JLMK I would be happy to help you make the room, DF

Yes I do, that’s very nice of you, are you sure you don’t want anything? The walls floor and bed sound great. I’m deluxe but i don’t have enough money LOL. I think i’ll hit 1,000 KC today so i can buy a room for the train stuff. I’m not sure if we are friends? I’m tilliefrog so please add me if we aren’t.

dogfish

I need these items but i’m not going to trade rare clothes for them. You’re asking for too much.

HI FOTF, do you need some of the train items? I can send you the bed and two others. LMK which ones you want first. Maybe walls, flloor and bed to start? I spread the money burden around to my other accounts, so it’s isn’t such a big deal. That stuff is super expensive, and it must be hard for some people to buy a bunch. JLMK I would be happy to help you make the room, DF

Angelkilby1 wrote on 2012-11-15 at 10:08 AM

Doglove wrote on 2012-11-14 at 08:21 PM
      Hi, I can but you any piece of the Enchanted Train Station. I want rare clothing and trampolines. If you have those things I MIGHT buy you a piece of this cool theme. Love, Doglove ( woof! )

I have a few rare clothing items and other random rare items!
      I would love any piece of the set, but mostly the background or the train!

Hi Angel. What’s your UN? LMK, thanks. :) *AIW

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-15 at 12:53 PM

would you like to trade ME for the bed ?

It depends on what you and needing for it.

would you like to trade ME for the bed ?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.