Everybody loves…. TRADING!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Everybody loves…. TRADING!!!!

This topic contains 102 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  mdl5455 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kittensrule

Who needs my pixie dress, scuba flippers or bubble blower hat? Plmk!!

KR

nuttybuddy

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 05:18 PM

does anyone have neo gothic dress, plumpy, or witch? i have lion hat, lion feet, purple and green lava, amanda panda chest, and maybe pink ears for trade. LMK :)

Midnight moon

Do you remember we were supposed to trade for the purple lava? I replied on the other forum but didnt hear back
      I will send you a neo gothic dress and a couple “extras” for the lava? Are you interested in doing the trade still or do you wanna trade with someone else? I could also send 1000 estore points to your webkinz estore account :P

NB

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-07 at 09:13 AM

My trading list: Queen of hearts bed (rare), unbirthday party chair (rare), green popstar dress, pink popstar uniform, human SUV (I believe this is how u spell it and rare item), fairy princess ball gown. I have more.
      Wish list: Plumpy’s glasses, Bed of the pharoah (from rare egyptian theme that retired), neo gothic items, and egyptian items.
      PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I REALLY WANT THOSE ITEMS!

i have neo gothic floor,need that?let me know soon please.thanks!!! :) -FSF427

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 05:18 PM

does anyone have neo gothic dress, plumpy, or witch? i have lion hat, lion feet, purple and green lava, amanda panda chest, and maybe pink ears for trade. LMK :)

i have neo gothic dress but it ngo.

-4pb-

morningshine

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 12:08 PM

morningshine wrote on 2012-08-09 at 11:37 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:54 AM
      Hi Morning shine :)
      What would you like for your rockin pompador? I can offer clothing, rares, or exclusives, your choice :D I have extras on some kinz style like the rhinestone jeans, red dotty party dress, ummm I cant think of any more off the top of my head LOL. Let me know :P
      NB

hi nuttybuddy can you please make a list thanks! p.s but puppylover gets first picks:3

Morning Shine
      I will make a list :) Do you want a clothing list or exclusives or rares? I think puppy is making me a list because they are in the market for estore points…unless I missed something LOLZ :D
      NB

lol! :) um can you make a list of your rares please!

~ be bright morningshine

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.