Everybody loves…. TRADING!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Everybody loves…. TRADING!!!!

This topic contains 102 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  mdl5455 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kittensrule

Who needs my pixie dress, scuba flippers or bubble blower hat? Plmk!!

KR

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-07 at 09:13 AM

My trading list: Queen of hearts bed (rare), unbirthday party chair (rare), green popstar dress, pink popstar uniform, human SUV (I believe this is how u spell it and rare item), fairy princess ball gown. I have more.
      Wish list: Plumpy’s glasses, Bed of the pharoah (from rare egyptian theme that retired), neo gothic items, and egyptian items.
      PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I REALLY WANT THOSE ITEMS!

I have the Egyptian wallpaper lmk :)

cece945

meandwebkinz wrote on 2012-08-07 at 09:23 AM

does anyone have the ragdoll cat psi? It’s a Catwalk. I really need it. Add me my username is nicole0513
      I’ll trade you my Swan Princess Dress or the Pink Backstage headphones. PLMK if you have it.

Hi you’ll probally need a lot more than that to get the catwalk, you probally need estors or signature psi just wantesdwantex to let u know :)

cruisingal wrote on 2012-08-07 at 09:04 AM

My Trading List Part 2:
      Green Lava
      Webkinz Dragster
      Hidden hot spring
      Dignified dreams bed
      Sleeping dragon bed
      Jolly Roger roller
      Fancy fox counter
      Neo gothic bed
      Bowling alley
      Day outdoors bathtub
      Bagpiper’s trampoline
      Jelly bean big screen
      Emerald Gemster Car
      Catnip canopy gazebo
      Caring sights window
      autumn pawprint window
      Desert window
      Great outdoors window
      Monkey and monkey banana tree
      Magic 9 ball
      Desert jumper jeep
      tiger stripe convertible

I would like your neo gothic bed. I will trade you my persian couch, queen of hearts bed, or my human SUV. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

meandwebkinz

does anyone have the ragdoll cat psi? It’s a Catwalk. I really need it. Add me my username is nicole0513
      I’ll trade you my Swan Princess Dress or the Pink Backstage headphones. PLMK if you have it.

My trading list: Queen of hearts bed (rare), unbirthday party chair (rare), green popstar dress, pink popstar uniform, human SUV (I believe this is how u spell it and rare item), fairy princess ball gown. I have more.

Wish list: Plumpy’s glasses, Bed of the pharoah (from rare egyptian theme that retired), neo gothic items, and egyptian items.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I REALLY WANT THOSE ITEMS!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.