Everybody loves…. TRADING!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Everybody loves…. TRADING!!!!

This topic contains 102 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  mdl5455 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kittensrule

Who needs my pixie dress, scuba flippers or bubble blower hat? Plmk!!

KR

mislev

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:41 PM

does anyone have neo gothic dress, plumpy, or witch hat? I have lion hat and feet, purple and green lava, slips, pink ears (maybe), and amanda panda chest :) plmk

moon….like every1 else i am interested in puple lava ……i have neo dress and shuts to offerr
      sorry i was in the emergenvcy rm..and a little out of things now so i’ll ck back tom soPLMK if you want to trade
      mislev

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-09 at 09:57 PM

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-09 at 05:18 PM
      does anyone have neo gothic dress, plumpy, or witch? i have lion hat, lion feet, purple and green lava, amanda panda chest, and maybe pink ears for trade. LMK :)

i’msorry i don’t have what you want, but i really, really, REALLY,
      want your purple lava lamp!!! what do you want for it?? i have a list above.
      (when i said, “anybody want my stuff?”) i also have blue lava and year three day print.
      PLMKSNOL

is the t shirt stand the webkinz rockerz one? i might want 2 trade :)

does anyone have neo gothic dress, plumpy, or witch? i have lion hat, lion feet, purple and green lava, amanda panda chest, and maybe pink ears for trade. LMK :)

i’msorry i don’t have what you want, but i really, really, REALLY,
      want your purple lava lamp!!! what do you want for it?? i have a list above.
      (when i said, “anybody want my stuff?”) i also have blue lava and year three day print.
      PLMKSNOL

does anyone have neo gothic dress, plumpy, or witch hat? I have lion hat and feet, purple and green lava, slips, pink ears (maybe), and amanda panda chest :) plmk

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-09 at 07:27 PM

Midnight moon
      Do you remember we were supposed to trade for the purple lava? I replied on the other forum but didnt hear back
      I will send you a neo gothic dress and a couple “extras” for the lava? Are you interested in doing the trade still or do you wanna trade with someone else? I could also send 1000 estore points to your webkinz estore account :P
      NB

hi.do you want anything else for estore points?just thought i’d check…please let me know.i know they cost real money though so you might not want to…thanks! -FSF427

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.