exclusive hot air balloon for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives exclusive hot air balloon for trade!

This topic contains 2 voices and has 3 replies.

• Author

mollyberger

hey everyone! I just bought a exclusive hot air balloon from the curio shop. your pet can ride in it ! if you would like it please make me a offer! i only have one so i will chose the offer i want to accept . if i chose your offer we can do one of these two things : 1. we make a time to meet in the clubhouse i am not kinzchat plus. 2. we can send them through kinzpost. you send first and then i will send. I PROMISE I WILL SEND. so give me your offers!

Atomton

Ok current exclusives are not found in the curio shop. They cost wish tokens in the wish factory. The hot air balloon is a rare item. The space and baseball them are Curio Shop only. I hope I helped out your confusion. I don’t think I have something really rare. However I will be posting my biggest and best trade list after the first of the year on Questions. Please check that out.-Atom

Atomton

Wow! I missed that one and would love to get that one. Do you have all the current exclusives? If not i have 4 to trade. I also have pieces to the Sweet and Treats Theme.-Atom

mollyberger

some of my current exclusives are the space theme which I have the bed , lamp , toy box ,and wallpaper so have the base ball theme with a chair , a desk , a stool , wallpaper , and a few other pieces. I also have the complete bee costume and I even have the queen wig. then I have the cozy country bed and I have the dog house bed . and I have the wall and flooring for the sweets and treats theme. you see I would like something very rare because I paid a lot of money for the balloon .

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.