Extra Ice Cream From Parent Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Extra Ice Cream From Parent Club

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

cheynne

I have these available to give out on a first come first served basis: 3 Strawberry Cheesecake, 1 Tutti Fruity, 3 Peanut Butter, 5 Tiger Tail, 2 Bubblegum, 2 Cookies n Cream, 2 Mint Choc Chip, and 1 Blueberry Swirl. LMK which flavour you would like on this post, then send Friend Request to cheynne001 (unless we are already friends of course). I will accept & send your flavour. Hope all have a good weekend.

pajama1010

Can I please have a bubblegum one? -pajama1010

crissy135

oooh– I love ice cream and any extra you have to share would be super nice-thank you crissy 135

estherfluffy

Could i have any 3 of them? my UN is estherfluffy.

i need a peanut butter to finish my collection if u still have some my user is 4555056 if were not friends thanks :)

chillylily

Yay! I’m a collector and I wasn’t able to get all the flavors so I would really appreciate it if you sent me one Strawberry Cheesecake, one Peanut Butter, one Bubblegum, one Cookies N Cream, one Mint Choc Chip, and one Blueberry Swirl. I’m sorry, I know that’s a lot and there might be other people who want them but if you sent them to me I would be SO HAPPY :D !!! But it’s okay if I don’t get them all. Sorry, I’m not trying to be greedy, I just want to finish my collection. Thanks. My UN is friend2day

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.