Fashion Newzletter!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fashion Newzletter!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Welcome to the New Webkinz Fashion Newzletter! Bringing you the latest fashion Newz and styles. I will be hiring 2-3 employees Just LMK if you are interested!

pokefrevr

Yup. How do you know my outfits? (= ~Pokefrevr

Do you mean how will i know what outfit you create? Just list the items you used in the outfit (Example~ Plaid Buckle Cap, Lightweight Striped Top, Cuffed Jeans, Rhinestone Flats.) Well I hope that answers your Question!

pokefrevr

Can I be one too? (=

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl and Abislu1~ Thanks for coming! if you pass this quiz… I will have a new staff for Fashion Newzletter! alright this forum is run like a news paper so you will run your own “column”. so here is the quiz. (1).What is the best outfit you EVER created? (2).What is your BEST fashion tip? (3). Create 2 outfits (one boy, one girl) outfit for valentines day. ~~~~~ I will try to get back to you ASAP!

I am interested in the job, but I can only work on weekends, and possibly Fridays.

abislu1

Can I be an employee please?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.