Fashion Newzletter!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fashion Newzletter!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Welcome to the New Webkinz Fashion Newzletter! Bringing you the latest fashion Newz and styles. I will be hiring 2-3 employees Just LMK if you are interested!

i could be a backup employyee, when someone is sick or something, i’d take a quiz with not a single excuse

Well I could use a back up (if you have any ideas for a job LMK and i will consider it) You can take the quiz posted earlier. As of now i could use an advitiser! Interested?

4millie4

I can start when ever you need me to, also i would like to know how regularly should i post. (sry its basically the same questions as pokefrevr) Ps, thanks for hiring me!

pokefrevr~

4millie4~

You can start ASAP. Posts can come as often as possible. BTW you are both running a “Column” (since this is Considered a “Newsletter”) So if you could come up with a title for your “Column” that would be great!

pokefrevr

Whenever is fine! I pretty much live on my laptop. =P And, every post will be in this thread, right? Or…And, how reguarly am I supposed to do this? ~Pokefrevr

pokefrevr

My best outfit I’ve ever created (Aside from a lot of the awesome others) is on my Sapphire Pegasus, Ocieana, which is the Neo Gothic dress, slips (Nafaria’s Purple Slippers), the Amethyst Tiara and Snowy Face Stickers. My best fashion advice is to stick with what *You* think looks to best. Everyone has their own styles and likes, for example, I love sparkles so I have sparkly stuff; others may like ruffles, layers or even plaid! Whatever, stick with your “thing” and make it work. And my Valentine’s girl outfit is “modeled” by my Ribbon Yorkie, Trina, wearing the Pink Pony Sparkly Dress, the Bramble Circlet, slips and True Love Face Paint. The boy Valentine’s outfit (taking Trina to the dance!) is my Grey Arabian, Greyson, looking very handsome in his Top Hat, Five Star Waiter shirt, Five Star Waiter pants and Tuxedo Shoes. (= ~Pokefrevr

Pokefrevr~Great Work! For your job I would like you to be in charge of tips (and post an outfit w/ the tip that shows what you mean). So For example here is an example~~~~~~~ Don’t be afraid to use clothing pieces that seem strange. AN example of this is using Pink Newsboy Cap, Purple Pajama Top, Silver Braided Belt, Distressed Strechy Jeans, and Cow girl boots.~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~QUICK NOTE~Please stick to using Kinzstyle outfit clothing~~~~ Thanks! Please LMK if you have a question! Please LMK when you can start!

4millie4

best outfit- for my Webkinz bichon frise, Delphie, i used: ruffled skirt, cardi with pink top, glass slippers, and amethyst tiara. (some are clothing machine and event items) My best fashion tip is to go for what suits your pet best, but try not to make your clothing items too miss match or out of order, items that match or have similar color schemes/looks go together best! lastly the valentines outfits female- Ballerina leotard top, ruffled pink skirt, ruby slippers, and pink hearts bow. Male- red t-shirt, white jeans, red belt, red ball cap, and red sneakers. I believe that you could add the funky girl glasses (heart shaped glasses) to either of them to throw in some extra valentines cheer.

4millie4~ Great outfits/Tip! Your job here will be to Post “Special Occasion” outfits. Example~ Holidays, Seasons(Summer/fall/winter/spring), New clothing (when the kinzstyle outlet has new clothing use them to make outfits), and Prize items (when WKN or WW holds a contest and has clothing as a prize, use the prize to create an outfit). ~~~~QUICK NOTE~Please stick to using Kinzstyle outfit clothing~~~~ Thanks! Please LMK if you have a question! Please LMK when you can start!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.