Fashion Newzletter!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fashion Newzletter!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Welcome to the New Webkinz Fashion Newzletter! Bringing you the latest fashion Newz and styles. I will be hiring 2-3 employees Just LMK if you are interested!

Here is my outfit; my BEST OUTFIT EVER; Too Cool Ball Cap, Lifegaurd Jacket, Cave explorer bottoms 2.(tip) wear who you are. explanitory; wear what suits your personality best. 3. the…… ummmmmm…… boy; (these are kinzstyle, when kinzapedia is back up, ill do not kinzstyle), Tuxedo hat, Tuxedo Shirt, Tudedo pants, Pirate Boots (sorry, mind is stressed, best i could come up with.) girl; Red bow + purple layered tee (the one with the heart) + appilique ripcord pants + ruby slippers…….. i don’t think i did all that great.

abislu1

Um Boston terrier can I please have a diffrent job?

4millie4

ok BTR I think i’ll call my column “Seasonal specials!” is that ok?

pokefrevr

Wait, so, sorry for misunderstanding…We post the “column”(s) in this forum? ~Pokefrevr

abislu1

(1) Dark shades,howlin hoody vest and faded and frayed shorts.(2)Sparkles,Sparkles and more Sparkles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(3)Ballerina leotard top,ruffeled skirt,funky girl glasses and floppy sun hat.Hope I can work with you!

Abislu1~ For your job could you answer any questions we may get here at the forum?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.