Fashion Newzletter!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fashion Newzletter!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Welcome to the New Webkinz Fashion Newzletter! Bringing you the latest fashion Newz and styles. I will be hiring 2-3 employees Just LMK if you are interested!

Cutieny2008~ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry! But I do not have anymore openings! If one opens up I will let you know. BUT! I do like your idea of a forum that helps people find their style! I may try to open a forum Like that! (and if i do, I would need a partner. would you be interested?)

cutieny2008

Ah, oops. I forgot my best fashion tip: Don’t care what others say. Wear what you love, because that’s what will make you most beautiful. It’s okay to be strange, cause you were born this way! Lol.

cutieny2008

Hi! I would love to have a job, if you’re still hiring. I would love to have a job where I help someone find their style. My best outfit would either be the Chocolate Party Dress (eStore, won from challenge), Green Cat Hat, Charm Fairy Shoes, and Pink Treble Clef Glasses or the Shimmering Gold Dress with Venetian Mask, Bramble Circlet, and Summer Sandals. My dream Valentine’s Day outfit would be the I Heart U Maquerade Mask, the Queen of Hearts Gown, and the Rockerz Papillon High Heels or the promo Fairy Den Dress with Glass Slippers and Silver Tiara. For a boy Valentine’s Day outfit, Sparkly Suit outfit and some Brown Winter Boots, to shake off the too-preppy look. Most of the outfits are modeled by my pet Golden Pegasus, Glow (female), and I own most of the outfits, I only do not have the Queen of Heart gown. :) Did I pass? Or did I forget a part (cuz I didn’t check your original test page). LMK!

4millie4

SEASONAL SPECIALS!!! first post- Stay warm for the winter!- Bundle up this winter with some of these fab yet cozy items from the kinzstyle outlet! One warm wintery clothing combination I would use is the sweet snowflake coat, with the marshmallow ear muffs, and the slouch boots! Another wintery outfit perfect for this frozen weather would be the cozy sweater & scarves, with the distressed stretchy jeans, the knitted flower headband, and once again the slouch boots. For a male pet you could use Boys’ navy cardigan and scarf, with the distressed stretchy jeans, the marshmallow ear muffs, and the black boots. For Deluxe members I would recommend using the polished ice dress, with the cat ear toque or the marshmallow ear muffs, and rhinestone flats for a fashion forward finish. For male deluxe pets you could use the Adventure parka, with the Jeans, the winter buckle boots, and the marshmallow ear muffs! I think you could also add dark shades to any outfit for any gender for a cool as ice, movie star finish! Stay warm!- 4millie4

abislu1

Can I please have a diffrent job?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.