Fashion Newzletter!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fashion Newzletter!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Welcome to the New Webkinz Fashion Newzletter! Bringing you the latest fashion Newz and styles. I will be hiring 2-3 employees Just LMK if you are interested!

pokefrevr

OK, here’s one of my posts for a column; I’ll post every two or so days. (= Fashion Tipz: You ever wondered how to get that super cute look with a dress and a few sparkles? Or a handsome look with a top hat? Well, color coordinate! Say you have two tops, two pairs of shoes, two skirts, and one hat; the colorful long sleeve tee and the popstar shirt, ballerina slippers and cowgirl boots, sequin cabbie hat, the ruffled skirt and the fall floral skirt, you don’t know what to put on; but they have the same thing in common: They’re pink and red clothes. Use the cabbie hat, the ruffled skirt, and the cowgirl boots to give a “sassy” style, and the popstar shirt to give your pet a “can-do” attitude (it also tones down the loud pink from the other clothes). That’s all for today, but more to come! ~Pokefrevr

SHOUT OUT TO READERS~ I no longer have jobs available here. Sorry

cutieny2008

Hi! I would love to work at a new fashion forum with you. Just give me a heads up, and I’ll help. I can also do Naming forums, I like Warrior-style names (Dawnmist, Echosong, Starfrost.) ;)

I’ll try to get a forum started today and i’ll let you know what it’s called

awesome8

i want to work here but i specialize in hair and stuff like that

Can i plz plz PLZ advertise too?

4millie4

BTR is my first post ok? I think i will be able to post things like that once or twice a week.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.