Fashion Party!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fashion Party!

This topic contains 229 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Bostonterriersrule 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-06-06 at 09:52 AM

Webkinzlover346 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 10:17 AM
      Hey! Your welcome! I love fashion forums! And I know that that outfit is going to look great on Stella!!!! Do you need some help? You can probably handle it yourself, but if you do need some help, I can take a test.
      *** web luv ***

this forum is still small so i don’t think i am hiring any one else if a position opens i will inform you

on second thought i could use an advertiser. would you be interested?

Webkinzlover346 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 10:17 AM

Hey! Your welcome! I love fashion forums! And I know that that outfit is going to look great on Stella!!!! Do you need some help? You can probably handle it yourself, but if you do need some help, I can take a test.
      *** web luv ***

this forum is still small so i don’t think i am hiring any one else if a position opens i will inform you

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-05 at 10:01 AM

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-06-04 at 06:15 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-04 at 10:56 AM
      Bostonterriersrule,
      If you don’t mind i’d love to work here. May i take a test?

Okay! at my forums i only hire 2 people
      so YES i will hire you! IF… you pass this test!
      I want you to make 4 outfits for a girl yorkie whose fave colors are pink green blue purple (you maust use at least 2 colors) No budget
      Here are the four outfits
      2 “webkinz Rockerz” in honor of the new pet series
      1 formal party
      &
      1 All our own!

By webkinz Rockerz do you Mean like Rockstar? Assuming that’s what you mean here are my outfits
      Rockerz #1:
      Purple Denim Jeans $225
      Lemon Lime Sash $110
      Spring Fedora $150
      Pink striped swimsuit top $30
      Rhinestone Flats $90
      In this outfit i thiunk its shouts rockstar or Rockerz because of the purple jeans, the bright sash, and the classy fedora. I used the pink striped swimsuit top because one its summer and i’m a fan of using swimsuit tops as shirts. It also fits your color criteria.
      Rockerz #2:
      Black Vest $65
      Sequin Cabbie Cap $130
      Purple Denim Jeans $225 (I really Like them)
      Slouch Boots $140
      In this outfit its rockstar because you make a bold choice like the black vest put add the sequin cap and purple jeans to add color and a feminine touch!
      Formal:
      Rhinestone Flats $90 (also one of my fave pieces)
      Spiral Designer Dress $350
      Pink Bow $15
      I like this outfit because the dress is black with lots of colors surrounding it (colors that match your criteria.) Its also formal but fun at the same time!
      My own:
      Cardi with Pink Top $235
      Distressed Streachy Jeans $315
      Ruffled Sequin Sandlas $45
      PInk Bow $15
      I like this outfit because its classy, yet casual and your pet can wear it anywhere. The top is soft with the bold blue jeans and the bow softens it.
      Here’s my test so i really hope I pass!

Great job Your HIRED!

*** web luv ***

iluv2lol

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-06-04 at 06:15 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-04 at 10:56 AM
      Bostonterriersrule,
      If you don’t mind i’d love to work here. May i take a test?

Okay! at my forums i only hire 2 people
      so YES i will hire you! IF… you pass this test!
      I want you to make 4 outfits for a girl yorkie whose fave colors are pink green blue purple (you maust use at least 2 colors) No budget
      Here are the four outfits
      2 “webkinz Rockerz” in honor of the new pet series
      1 formal party
      &
      1 All our own!

By webkinz Rockerz do you Mean like Rockstar? Assuming that’s what you mean here are my outfits
      Rockerz #1:
      Purple Denim Jeans $225
      Lemon Lime Sash $110
      Spring Fedora $150
      Pink striped swimsuit top $30
      Rhinestone Flats $90
      In this outfit i thiunk its shouts rockstar or Rockerz because of the purple jeans, the bright sash, and the classy fedora. I used the pink striped swimsuit top because one its summer and i’m a fan of using swimsuit tops as shirts. It also fits your color criteria.
      Rockerz #2:
      Black Vest $65
      Sequin Cabbie Cap $130
      Purple Denim Jeans $225 (I really Like them)
      Slouch Boots $140
      In this outfit its rockstar because you make a bold choice like the black vest put add the sequin cap and purple jeans to add color and a feminine touch!
      Formal:
      Rhinestone Flats $90 (also one of my fave pieces)
      Spiral Designer Dress $350
      Pink Bow $15
      I like this outfit because the dress is black with lots of colors surrounding it (colors that match your criteria.) Its also formal but fun at the same time!
      My own:
      Cardi with Pink Top $235
      Distressed Streachy Jeans $315
      Ruffled Sequin Sandlas $45
      PInk Bow $15
      I like this outfit because its classy, yet casual and your pet can wear it anywhere. The top is soft with the bold blue jeans and the bow softens it.
      Here’s my test so i really hope I pass!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.