Fashion Tips!!! Click Here!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Fashion Tips!!! Click Here!!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

<p>Are you looking for that style or flare in your outfit? You’ve come to the right place! Just tell me: if it’s a boy or girl, your budget, the type of outfit, and the pet’s personality! I’ll respond ASAP!
    </p>

iluv2lol

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 08:09 PM

Hey everyone! Here’s an example of a coustomer asking for an outfit:
      I would like a casual, kinda country outfit. My pet is a girl. My budget is $700, but if you go over by a little, that’s fine. Thanks :P
      Boy’s Plaid Shirt $77
      Distressed Strechy Jeans $315
      Slouch Boots $140
      Sparkly Pink Bow $15
      The total is $547, with $153 left…….hope this helps! Tell your friends!

Adorable my friend!

snowy527

Hey everyone! Here’s an example of a coustomer asking for an outfit:
      I would like a casual, kinda country outfit. My pet is a girl. My budget is $700, but if you go over by a little, that’s fine. Thanks :P

Boy’s Plaid Shirt $77
      Distressed Strechy Jeans $315
      Slouch Boots $140
      Sparkly Pink Bow $15
      The total is $547, with $153 left…….hope this helps! Tell your friends!

iluv2lol

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 04:35 PM

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 04:00 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 09:43 AM
      Are you looking for that style or flare in your outfit? You’ve come to the right place! Just tell me: if it’s a boy or girl, your budget, the type of outfit, and the pet’s personality! I’ll respond ASAP!

OMG SNOWY CAN I WORK HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! I LOVE FASHION FORUMS BUT MINE NEVER PSOT! Oops that last part wasn’t supposed to be in caps. lol

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! IT POSTED!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!!! By the way, I would love for you to work here! Can I work at yours?

of course!

snowy527

iluv2lol wrote on 2012-06-13 at 04:00 PM

Are you looking for that style or flare in your outfit? You’ve come to the right place! Just tell me: if it’s a boy or girl, your budget, the type of outfit, and the pet’s personality! I’ll respond ASAP!

OMG SNOWY CAN I WORK HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! I LOVE FASHION FORUMS BUT MINE NEVER PSOT! Oops that last part wasn’t supposed to be in caps. lol

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! IT POSTED!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!!! By the way, I would love for you to work here! Can I work at yours?

iluv2lol

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.