Fashions! by Jazzyponie

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fashions! by Jazzyponie

This topic contains 36 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jazzyponie 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

laughable921

jazzyponie wrote on 2012-10-13 at 07:00 PM

Hi everyone! If you need an outfit just tell me these things: 1. Girl or Boy 2. type of webkinz 3. Personality 4. Budget – Jazzyponie

Hiya!! I need a costume!!
    First off it’s a girl, she’s a yellow lab, she’s girly and hates the color pink but loves the color blue, I don’t really care about my budget, my pets need to be stylish ya know?

Haha, also, Do you need any help?? I would really like to work at a fashion place and there really aren’t many left..so LMK. If you on’t need any help that’s fine, just LMK!! Thanks!!

Laughable921

jazzyponie

Anyone need a outfit???????

jazzyponie

laughable921 wrote on 2012-10-13 at 08:49 PM

Hi everyone! If you need an outfit just tell me these things: 1. Girl or Boy 2. type of webkinz 3. Personality 4. Budget – Jazzyponie

First off it’s a girl, she’s a yellow lab, she’s girly and hates the color pink but loves the color blue, I don’t really care about my budget, my pets need to be stylish ya know?
      Haha, also, Do you need any help?? I would really like to work at a fashion place and there really aren’t many left..so LMK. If you on’t need any help that’s fine, just LMK!! Thanks!!
      Laughable921

Heres the outfit:

Vest and shirt combo
      Distressed strechy jeaans
      Slouch boots
      Silver braided belt
      Purple mod hat

Love
      Jazz

PS.it’s a rock star costume.

Jazzyunicorn

Hey sis! How Are You Doing? :)

jazzyponie

laughable921 wrote on 2012-10-13 at 08:49 PM

Laughable921

Hi! I don’t think I need help right now but I will let you know if I do.

Ponies Forever
      Jazzyponie

laughable921

Laughable921

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.