Fluttershy’s wish list

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fluttershy’s wish list

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  FluttershyIsBestPony 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone I have a list of items I would like: Plumpy’s glasses, wz jeans, shuts, orange army, spins, rock pants(kinzstlyle), runners( red & grey sneakers with white laces also kinzstlyle), witch hat and/ or any other priceless clothing. Here are a few things I have to offer: Snow queen robe, wings, charm fairy shoes, charm fairy hat, retro hearts dress, music note fedora, and dancing shoes. Those are a few things I have on my list of offers. If you have anything on my wish list and you want something from my list of offers, plmk! Feel free to ask me if I have anything that I didn’t put on the offer list! Thank you! ~Fluttershy

panda7pet

I have plumpys glasses and would gladly accept a snow queen robe my UN is panda7pet ( and I like pinkie pie better )

User name is CucumberFruit. It isn’t my main account but I want it sent to this account.

cruisingal

Hi Flutter, I like your wings! Here’s what I can offer: Shuts, runners, and rock pants. Please lmk if you’re interested. Thanks, Cruisingal

LambTyler

Hi! I have the Kinzstyle things you need but I can send you them for free! What is your username, I will add you? But I might be interested in the snow queen robe. I will check if I have it. Thanks, LT :)

4BubbaGump

I have Shuts and some cool clothing if you’d like! I would be really happy if i could have the wings! The items I have for trade for wings are…
      *Spirit Squad dress and pom pom shoes (Pom Pom Kitty PSI)
      *Sunshine dress (Kinzstyle Deluxe)
      *Rainbow Swimsuit (Kinzstyle Deluxe)
      *Pink Knit caplet (Kinzshop)
      *Breezy Motorcycle Jacket (Old Kinzstyle Deluxe)
      *3D Glasses (Kinzshop)
      *Rockstar Big Black Boots (From buying Webkinz clothes for myself)
      *Springtime leather skirt (I don’t know where I got it from)
      *Undersea dress (Deluxe Vacation Island)
      *Polka dot hoodie (I don’t know where I got it from)
      *Cat ear Toque (Old Kinzstyle Deluxe)
      *Butterfly wing belt (Kinzstyle Deluxe)
      *Red Dotty party dress (Kinzshop)
      *Cute Blouse(Kinzshop)
      *The ice cream Sundae Super Bed (Super bed)
      *Shuts (From buying Webkinz clothes for myself)
      My Username is 4BubbaGump Is you want to friend me! I accept all requests! :D

LesMisLover

i really need the dancing shoes if they are the rockerz zebra ones, if they are i offer ponchos shawl, a pair of rockerz pants, and the rare medieval bed. thanks! ~LesMisLover : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.