For trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives For trade!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyhoward 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I have the following items for trade: CLOTHING – (PROMO) Merry Melodies Hat, Orange Army T-Shirt, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Alyssa’s Starry Dress, (PROMO) Cheeseburger Costume, (PROMO) Mix Matched Tights, Rock Star Sunglasses, Rock Star Big Black Boots, Rock Star Leather Jacket, Fuzzy Pink Bunny Ears, Woodland Tiara, Poncho’s Sombrero, Lion Costume Pants, Lion Costume Shirt, Plumpy’s Glasses, Wacky Zingoz Jeans, Witch Hat, Neo Gothic Dress, Hippo Costume (Full), (ROCKERZ) Southern Romance Boots, (ROCKERZ) Folk Singer Boho Dress, (ROCKERZ) Country Sweetheart Hat, (ROCKERZ) Black Tutu Dress, (ROCKERZ) Dance Practice Shoes, (ROCKERZ) Superstar Sunglasses, (ROCKERZ) Purple Ball Cap, (PSI) Ribbon Tutu Dress, Hula Outfit (Full). ITEMS – (PROMO) Rainbow Fountain Of Wow, Zircon Sofa, (PSI) Garnet Desk Chair, (PSI) Garnet Desk, (PSI) Garnet Poster, (POTM) Super Stunt Unicycle, (POTM) Medieval Canopy Tent, (POTM) Crystalline Pond, (PSI) Little Lamb Bed, (PSI) Gumball Pit, (PSI) Lovely Monkey Armchair, (PSI) Rabbit Eared Television, (PSI/ROCKERZ) Rockin’ Radio Interview Station, (PSI) Playful Pot Of Gold, (PSI) Super Secret Safe, (PSI) Beaver Lodge Bed, (PSI) Detective Desk, (PSI) Love Pond, (PSI) Treasure Throne, (PSI) Porcupine Sculpture, (PSI) Poco Fiesta Throne, (PSI) Super Fluffy Sofa, (PSI) Mud Wallow Hot Springs, (PSI) Pink and White Scratching Post Chair, (PSI) Wallowing Tub, (PSI) Big Top Go Cart, (PSI) Far North Sleigh, Aztec Tribal Totem, Unbirthday Party Chair, Apollo Fountain, Hand Sculpted Statue, Queen of Hearts Bed, Her Serene Highness Sofa, Freshly Planted Garden, Golf Cart, Royal Estate Bed, Ascended Princess Throne, Aztec Artizan’s Toybox, Pile Of Persian Pillows, Neo Gothic Flat Screen, Hand Carved Lion Statue, Victorian Garden Bench, Aztec Calendar, Golden Oil Lamp Of Persia, Super Exclusive Gift Box, Pageant Princess Bed, Over The Rainbow Bed, Take Flight Bed, Butterfly Dreams Bed, Plumpy’s Writing Desk, Plumpy’s Chair, Ms. Cowoline’s Reading Chair, Stately Bookshelf, and many exclusive items that would take too long to write about. Open to REASONABLE offers, my username is bayhaykay3bff, if you’d like to schedule a trade, please say so in reply.

forest85

hey im interested in your stately bookshelf. I will exclusive items. PLMK forest85

Hello! Unfortunately I am not interested in exclusive items at the moment — If you’d like to make another offer, feel free.

LambTyler

Hi! I am interested in merry melodies hat, orange army t-shirt, Mix Matched Tights, cheeseburger outfit, witch hat, pink bunny ears and hula outfit. I don’t have very many good things to trade but please tell me what you would need for some of these. Thanks! :)

Hi there! I am currently holding my hula outfit for someone else, as this is on a first come first serve basis. Also I’ve just traded my orange army t-shirt. Everything else you’ve listed is still available though. I am looking for deluxe clothing items or any promo you might have. I am flexible with offers though and if you would like to schedule a trade in the mean time please reply with a date and time that works for you. My WW username is bayhaykay3bff. Hope to see you soon!

LambTyler

Okay so I need witch hat, mix matched tights, burger outfit, merry melodies hat and pink bunny ears, The only promo I have is the rainbow fountain of wow. As for deluxe clothes I have tons of kinzstyle. I also have island flip flops (rockerz PSI clothing), tie dyed tux shoes (clothing PSI), color storm tankini top (retired), rock star boots, rock star torn jeans, shuts and rock star leather jacket. I also have the queen of hearts gown, nutcracker prince jacket, googly eyeglasses, pj collie’s shirt, forest archer dress, wizard school professor’s robe and Alyssa’s starry dress. PLMK if you are interested. Thanks :)

i need plumpy, ponchos sombrero.

Hello! Please let me know when a good time would be to meet up in the Kinz Chat area. Add me at bayhaykay3bff. Thanks :)

I’m interested in the aztec toy box, persian pillows, and golden oil lamp. What are you looking for?

Deluxe clothing items, though very flexible with offers. We can schedule a trade if you’d like. Add me on WW at bayhaykay3bff.

Hey, I’m sorry I forgot I had posted on this thread. I don’t have any Deluxe clothing, (except some of the ones in the kinzstyle outlet) but I do have rares, exclusive, and other random things for trade. Let me know if there is anything else you would like. Thanks!

I’d like to see what you have for rare items :)

Hello there! I’m interested in your Mud Wallow Hot Springs PSI and your full Hula outfit. Would might you be looking for in return for these items? LMK, thank you!

mccammon1000

I would really like your Unbirthday Party Chair I will raise you 1 purple plush loader chair

Hi! I’m looking for deluxe clothing items or promo, though I am very flexible with offers. Let me know when a good time to meet in the Kinz Chat area is. You can add me at bayhaykay3bff. :) Hope to see you soon!

I am generally looking for promo and/or deluxe clothing, though I am flexible with offers. If you’d like to meet up with me in the KINZ CHAT AREA, please add me at bayhaykay3bff. I am online a great deal of time but if you’d like to schedule a specific time that’d be great too. Thanks, hope to see you soon!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.