For trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives For trade!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyhoward 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

I have the following items for trade: CLOTHING – (PROMO) Merry Melodies Hat, Orange Army T-Shirt, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Alyssa’s Starry Dress, (PROMO) Cheeseburger Costume, (PROMO) Mix Matched Tights, Rock Star Sunglasses, Rock Star Big Black Boots, Rock Star Leather Jacket, Fuzzy Pink Bunny Ears, Woodland Tiara, Poncho’s Sombrero, Lion Costume Pants, Lion Costume Shirt, Plumpy’s Glasses, Wacky Zingoz Jeans, Witch Hat, Neo Gothic Dress, Hippo Costume (Full), (ROCKERZ) Southern Romance Boots, (ROCKERZ) Folk Singer Boho Dress, (ROCKERZ) Country Sweetheart Hat, (ROCKERZ) Black Tutu Dress, (ROCKERZ) Dance Practice Shoes, (ROCKERZ) Superstar Sunglasses, (ROCKERZ) Purple Ball Cap, (PSI) Ribbon Tutu Dress, Hula Outfit (Full). ITEMS – (PROMO) Rainbow Fountain Of Wow, Zircon Sofa, (PSI) Garnet Desk Chair, (PSI) Garnet Desk, (PSI) Garnet Poster, (POTM) Super Stunt Unicycle, (POTM) Medieval Canopy Tent, (POTM) Crystalline Pond, (PSI) Little Lamb Bed, (PSI) Gumball Pit, (PSI) Lovely Monkey Armchair, (PSI) Rabbit Eared Television, (PSI/ROCKERZ) Rockin’ Radio Interview Station, (PSI) Playful Pot Of Gold, (PSI) Super Secret Safe, (PSI) Beaver Lodge Bed, (PSI) Detective Desk, (PSI) Love Pond, (PSI) Treasure Throne, (PSI) Porcupine Sculpture, (PSI) Poco Fiesta Throne, (PSI) Super Fluffy Sofa, (PSI) Mud Wallow Hot Springs, (PSI) Pink and White Scratching Post Chair, (PSI) Wallowing Tub, (PSI) Big Top Go Cart, (PSI) Far North Sleigh, Aztec Tribal Totem, Unbirthday Party Chair, Apollo Fountain, Hand Sculpted Statue, Queen of Hearts Bed, Her Serene Highness Sofa, Freshly Planted Garden, Golf Cart, Royal Estate Bed, Ascended Princess Throne, Aztec Artizan’s Toybox, Pile Of Persian Pillows, Neo Gothic Flat Screen, Hand Carved Lion Statue, Victorian Garden Bench, Aztec Calendar, Golden Oil Lamp Of Persia, Super Exclusive Gift Box, Pageant Princess Bed, Over The Rainbow Bed, Take Flight Bed, Butterfly Dreams Bed, Plumpy’s Writing Desk, Plumpy’s Chair, Ms. Cowoline’s Reading Chair, Stately Bookshelf, and many exclusive items that would take too long to write about. Open to REASONABLE offers, my username is bayhaykay3bff, if you’d like to schedule a trade, please say so in reply.

this is probably a lot to ask for but I need to find the following items: peace and love van 2012 and 2013 touring vans blue dragster deep diving submarine fairy den dress

Hello! I have the touring van, but I can’t help you with anything else at the moment. I will try and find the other items you listed and get back to you though :)

BLAIR- Hi there. I’d love to try and work something out for your Mud Wallow Hot Springs PSI still, however I no longer need the Hula outfit thanks to a wonderful friend. :D Is there any particular deluxe clothing you’re looking for? I’m not sure what all I have stored away and its easier to go looking for specific items than to make a list lol. LMK thank you!

Hi! I will make sure to hold it for you until we get a chance to trade, no worries :) I’d really like the stylish snowsuit, but like I said I’m flexible with offers. I think it’d be best to just schedule a trade and then work out a deal on the spot — Seems easier that way. Again, my username is bayhaykay3bff.

Nineand9

hi, i have some pretty decent offers for some of your items, maybe we can trade? my username is Nineand3

Of course! I will make sure to add you, my username is bayhaykay3bff. I am online quite often, so I hope to see you soon.

Hi there! May I make an offer for your Merry melodies hat, and your Zicron sofa? Here is my trade list. Carved gem fountain, Emerald eye pryimad, Frantic Frisbee flinger, Cake gazebo, (promo) Tyranical rex slide, Main stage mic, Carnival carousel, (POTM) Hot springs mega stove, Bamboo chute SWING, (on hold) Wonderful webkinz wardrobe, Songbird stereo, Takin’ It easy trough, Pink convertible, Tiger stripe convertible, Aquamarine gemster, Amythest gemster, Puppy patrol car. That’s whats in my dock at the moment. PLMK if your interested in anything!

Hello! I would love to trade my Zircon Sofa for your Tyrannical Rex Slide or Amethyst Gemster! I have just traded my Melody Hat though, so sorry! Also, my apologies for a late reply.

markg97

Hi, I was wondering if you had any other P.O.T.M. item up for trade, I have the Magic 9 Ball and a Stella Star Blaster up for trade and also a Fresh Waterfall (exclusive endanger item) I have a Tranquil Television (exclusive endanger item) up for trade. Please let me know you are interested or not . Please and Thank You P.S. the Medieval Canopy Tent is a exclusive item not a P.O.T.M..

I don’t have any other POTM items other than the ones listed at this time. I will let you know if I get any others, and yes, I realized that after posting, some things may be inaccurate but in no way do I intend to falsely advertise — just an honest mistake.

dogzrule45

I need your orange army shirt, these are what I have for trade PLMK if you see anything you would like. Thanks, Dogz.
          Psi~
          Ski lodge fireplace
          Ming panda vase fridge
          Great gorilla hanging chair
          Milk carton fridge
          Wallowing tub
          Curbside cuisine fridge
          Wilds of the jungle sofa
          True blue birdbath
          Retriever Tredmill
          Cool pooch pool table
          Acorn Barbeque
          Sloping summit chair
          Shaggy yorkie chair
          Strawberry Jammin’ jukebox
          Triassic Television
          Tree frog Trampoline
          Puggy bark-o-lounger
          Lucky horseshoe fireplace
          Googles scrying pond
          Black and white skunk fridge
          Porcupine sculpture
          Hopping drum kit
          Wacky Eucalyptus Tv
          Howl & prowl Tv
          Best in show throne
          Magical meadow bed
          Whale sized wardrobe
          Chocoloate milk fridge
          little lamb bed
          Jungle gym chair
          Batik loveseat
          Komrade couch
          Wooly woven rug
          Relaxing rocky sauna
          Patchwork sofa (x2)
          Cozy carrot couch
          3 poco fiesta thrones
          Horse show victory photo
          Yeti mountain window
          Arctic window
          Signature Psi-
          Cozy hayloft hideout
          Catnip canopy gazebo
          Bamboo chute slide
          Estore psi-
          Spring melody harp
          Clothing-
          (These are just promo and priceless LMK if you want to know what else I have.)
          Fun in the sun suit
          Saior’s cap
          Emo jeans
          Rock Jacket
          Wacky
          Cat costume feet and shirt
          Shuts
          Elf hat
          Scuba belt
          Sailors suit blouse (Female sail)
          Sea cap’n hat
          White cowboy hat
          Golden gown
          Hula skirt
          Burger costume
          Brown Belt
          Licorice dress
          Sea capt’n blazer
          4 melodies
          Promo Items-
          Aqua gemster
          Balcony window

Hi! I’ve just recently traded my Orange Army Shirt — I will try to find another for you and get back to you, though, if you have no luck finding it elsewhere :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.