FREE FRESH VEGGIES!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE FRESH VEGGIES!!!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  basketball_luver0 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

ranlove2

I have tons of fresh veggies, and they are FREE! I will send them via kinz mail! Nothing needed in return! I have Carrots, Watermelon, Pumpkins, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Corn, and Cabbage! ALL in large quantities! ~ranlove2~

inki14

I have a whole backyard completely covered in plants!! My rare ones are marshmallow seeds, candy cane seeds, and collie seeds. Also to crissy135, I am dub’s sis and she says thank you!!! I always send her strawberries too, she loves them! She has donut seeds, sour gumball seeds, and chocolate coin seeds if you need any of those foods. Thanks everyone!! -Missy

crissy135

That is really sweet for you to help too! I will send your sister some strawberries tonight- my pets do not like them so much-

dogfish

Hi crissy, I want to send you two food items, please put them in a blender with a goo goo berry. You will get a delicious treat for your pets. Thanks for all the treats you send. Hope you had fun at my WW house. It is best to use the map and just “go” Hop around any time you like. Take care, DF

Inki4, well I ammgoodluckcharlie90. On webkinz i understand if you can’t but can’t you send a sour gumball and a chocolate coin to me if you have any extras I want to know what they look like :)

I need three cabbages for a challenge!!! plz

crissy135

I will send some right now…..

crissy135

Send me a friend request and i can send you veggies every day….I love my garden and love to share the food crissy135

crissy135

Chilly- do you have another acct aside from the one we are friends on? I will send 1 of each today or either 3 of one today (it seems like the forum gods are here today) if you can let me know….tks crissy135

coldbear1321

Ill Take Whatever!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.