FREE FRESH VEGGIES!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE FRESH VEGGIES!!!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  basketball_luver0 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

ranlove2

I have tons of fresh veggies, and they are FREE! I will send them via kinz mail! Nothing needed in return! I have Carrots, Watermelon, Pumpkins, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Corn, and Cabbage! ALL in large quantities! ~ranlove2~

cutie135

I no longer need the cabbages- thank you! cutie135 #solvetheneontutu

May I have some pumpkins and corn and a watermelon? Thanks that’s cool to be giving away these, it’s like a little farmers market lol. I am goodluckcharlie90 on webkinz :)

crissy135

I will send a fr tonight and send to you crissy135

clarissais93

hey thanks for the corn as for special foods i have a few i need…… i need the farm fresh donuts if you have them or any retired pets specific food thanks!

crissy135

I will send donuts and if you could let me know which pets for psf I can send from my new account- i found a bunch of old foods yesterday:) I will check and see if we are friends on the new account- if we are not, I will send you a FR (this new account is a LOT of work) still trying to friend my buddies on the new account- slow and steady haha crissy135

cutie135

I will send you corn today and then tell me what special foods you want- I will send tomorrow- see ya! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

cutie135

Hi! Don’t laugh, but my cutie135 account needs three fresh cabbages if anyone can send. My crissy account is tied up sending other things for challenges:) I can still send anyone farm fresh stuff from the crissy account- thank you so so much! cutie135 #solvetheneontutu

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.