Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

foxstar2000

I would like some rare clothing PLEASE!! i have a list :) : Angel dress
      halo
      3-D glasses
      love diva pet coat
      varsity jacket
      wedding dress + veil
      black torn jeans
      scuba oxygen tank
      cat ear toque
      dog bone belt
      And/or any neo gothic room theme items would be great :) (exept for neo gothic dresser and grandfather clock)
      Any of these would be great but you dont have to :) my webkinz user is also Foxstar2000. PLEASE AND THANK YOU XD (ps, its so nice of you to do this aswell thnx)

tk173569

I would like some of everything PLEASE!!! I have a list: Koala Holiday Hat, Carrot Spring Chair, Hunter Blue Hiker Shoes, Leaf Glasses, Louie’s Moustache, Martian Helmet, Scrambled Egg Chair, Scramble T-Shirt, Shamrockin’ Bandana, Bottoms, and Shirt, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Microphone, Social Studies Poster, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Sweet Buddy Bomber Jacket, Turkey Hat, Webkinz Hockey Helmet, Walrus Wall Panel, Kinz Pinz Bowling Shirt, Yellow Jumpsuit, Webkinz Rockerz Limo, Spooky Spindle Sapling, Sporty Spruce Sapling, Free Ride Zingoz Hat, Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy, Model Jet Plane, Hoppy Little Rocket Ship Trophy, W-Tales Sofa, Dr. Quack Bed, Dream-o-Meter Bed, In-Home Bowling Alley, Jumpin’ Jukebox, Chocolate Egg Fridge, First Webkinz Day Trophy, Webkinz Day Year One Print, Sensational Water Spinner, Halloween Hat, Island ATV, Exotic Bear Cub Statue, Peaceful Meadow Window, Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Monster’s Lair Gate, Ghostly Urn, Spider’s Web Window, Kaleidoscope Skirt, Terry Robe, Feather Light Shoes, Neon Tutu, Rockin’ Fringe Vest, Rockin’ Neon Shoes, Mad Scientist Outfit, Rock Star Outfit, Safari Outfit, Music Starz Jukebox, Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Giant Gift Box, Rockin’ Robot Digital Clock, Butterfly Dreams Bed, Flower Power Bed, Sleeping Dragon Bed, Blooming Dandelion, Dex’s Lugbot Lookout, Stadium Security Headset, Base Case Closet, Super Deluxe Rollercoaster, Mountain Mine Cart Ride, Rocket Drop Ride, Flying Pet Circus Cannon, Gumball Gizmo, Daredevil Outfit, Hypnotic Glasses, DJ Headphones, Googly Eyeglasses, Lucky Leprechaun’s Outfit, Patriotic Outfit, Robo Helmet, Samurai Helmet, X Ray Glasses, Deluxe Disco Jacket, Loader Lounger, City Street Slide, Video Game Console, Chocolate Zingoz, Dunce Cap, Zum Balloon, Webkinz Day Year 5 Fireworks Machine, Catch the Leprechaun Pot of Gold, Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pond, Golden Pot of Coins Fridge, Emerald Treasure Chest, Dancing Toy Robot, Fancy Tuxedo Jacket, Lunar Outfit, and the WZ Jeans. Thanks! UN: kdt82099

I have koala holiday hat, shamrock bandana, ad hockey helmet (I think I do that is)

foxstar2000

OMG thank you soooooooo much!!! i love it!

amabra

Please see the same reply I sent to cruisingal.

ganzvideos

do u want a trading card jacket? if so we could trade sometime i want the love diva pet coat,halo,and black torn jeans.

Hey, I have 3-d glasses if you don’t get them! ( I’m JesusismyLord, so look for my friend request)

pigsrock9876

HI do you have the haunted creatures flooring and haunted house walls as well as a year one or year two webkinz day trophy thanks so much my username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with a “e”)

im looking for the pumpkin pie stand, autumn tree slide, Silver Christmas tree, Bright light modern tree, and Red and green Christmas tree my user is 4555056 thanks :) i understand if you dont have these tho but thanks anyway :)

markg97

Hi amabra, I was wondering if you have the Vampiress costume (Veil, Dress, and Shoes) and the Sailboat Dress (form the Count the Sailboat game) That is what I’m Looking for. Please Let me know my username is markg97 (same here and no caps) in W.W. Please and Thanks

amabra

Send me your offer: n4e5t9s

markg97

Hi I just sent you a friend request but what do you mean by “send me your offer”? If you don’t mine me asking, Thanks and Just let me now. See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi again i’ll send you three items for the whole Vampiress Costume when you reply next time okay See you around W.W.

amabra

sorry mark97, but I didn’t get your request :( but, I will get you your items!

markg97

Okay, Do you mean my Items for offer or Friend Request? If so send me a friend request mine is the markg97 (same here and no caps) in W.W. but what is your user. in W.W. but if you mean the items i’ll send them after you send me a friend request (if we are not friend) just let me know what your user is so I can send them to the right person, Okay see you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Again I looked at my friends list and is your username n4e5t9s? If so I send them to that account okay. See you around W.W.

cruisingal

Hi, I need these items: Invisible Car, Webkinz white or Black socks, Alexandrite gem car, Webkinz wall chandelier. Please lmk if you have them and what you need for them. Thanks, Cruisingal

amabra

Since it is more than 3 items, please, decide, and send your offer, if I disagree I’ll send it back, if I do agree, I will send you your items. This goes for everyone I like trust and most people don’t have trust, so I wont send them what they ask for. Please, if you really need those items, I don’t believe in ”scam”, so if you don’t trust me, you wont get your items. The rules are simple. Please send the items to : n4e5t9s

Becky71W

amabra, If your items are FREE then why do we need to send you anything? I’m going to send you Plumpy, Witch and WZ Jeans. Is that OK? Can’t wait to see what you send me back.

Amabras, just to let you know i sent s friend request! Its from calitigertuxedo and i want some free stuff cause im poor!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.