Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

I need gumball pit, alexandrite gem lamp, cherry bumper car, blueberry bumper car, vampiress veil, (tell me which ones you have if you have any of those)

goldenring

Hi!!!! I was wondering if you could get the scuba belt for me and also the make an impression skirt!! Thxs a bunch if you could do that for me!!!!! My username is goldenring :-) :)

kaida24

hi wonderful person! could i please have anything gem shuts priceless or promo or old halloween? thanks i amm kaida24!

catsrock800

white shades, ripped jeans, golf cart, Ascended Princess Throne, Precious Stone Side Table, Colossal Movie Screen,Royal Estate Bed, Captured Criminal Chamber, Snakes and Ladders Flooring, Emperor’s Bed, Aztec Fire Pit, Quetzalcoatl’s Chamber Bed, Turquoise Dining Chair, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Neo Gothic Coffee Table, Neo Gothic Wallpaper, Enchanted Dreams Bed, Magic Maiden Mirror, Takht Throne, Hand Sculpted Bird Bath, Mad Hatter Chair. I love rare items and rare clothes, anything around there would be great. Thank you so much!

I need promo XD thanks! poprockgirl16

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.