Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

Thekitty

Do you have plumpy glasses, vampiress veil, vampiress shoes, or vampiress dress? My username is : diamondpearl7 . Please LMK !

markg97

Hi amabra, What happen to the Vampriess Costume (Dress,Veil,and Shoes) you where going to send, I have not received it yet and I sent you a offer.

markg97

Hi amabra, by the way yes we are friends in W.W. I have your user in my friend list.

hklover628

Hi do you have vampiress/ sunflower/ sailor costume? Including shoes and hats? reply i might have something u want

amabra

I need purple skinny jeans haha yes, I need stuff too yall! :)

Hey, I( forgot, if you don’t have any of those, do you have any of these?: any mazin’ hamster plushes, rubber ducky, colossal movie screen, carnival strength tester, bogus beanbag chair, crown of wonder display, chocolate shower, chocolate fountain (psi one), snow machine, molly kinz plush, sparky kinz plush, stoogles kinz plush ? (thanks so much for your generosity, that is so nice of you, I totally appreciate it even if you don’t have any of the items I need) (If you have any tell me and I’ll decide and thanks so much again for being so kind) :D oh My UN is JesusismyLord (someone was already using that name on WKN apparently) I’d be happy to send you something back, even though most of it is junk :P

I need colossal movie screen too. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.