Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

cuddlyfur1

i would like any adventure park plushies that you have please. i am also looking for a bloomin desk lamp, and any webkinz newz rare prizes

cuddlyfur1

Oh I forgot my un is my webkinz news name.

tammy9

What a great thing to do. My daughter is looking for the princess wall and floor and the Persian floor. If you can help her with those things that would be fantastic. Her user name is 5447472. If you can’t she needs help with other Persian items. Thank you so very much.

tammy9

Thank you very much.

amabra

Ok I will get right to it! If you could first send me an offer at : n4e5t9s Thanks, if you need more info., please see the same reply I sent to cruisingal

clarissais93

WOW i really need priceless clothes if you had the fairy den dress and melody and sailor dress that would be amazing otherwise i need the Persian rare table ty a ton my user is the same.

Hello. Its very nice of you to offer to give people items!! I think that’s wonderful! I was wondering if you would happen to have any of the following: Sun’s Embrace Bed, Charm Forest Window, Caring Sights Window, Wintery Window, Country Banjo Stage, Shooting Star Shower, Slimy Monster Bathtub, Dawn of Time Window, Forest Floor Trap Door, Stargazing Deck, or Autumn Tree Slide. I’m sorry, I know that’s a long list. I would love any one of these items! I’d be happy to send something in return if you’d like. My UN is pookiejosephine. Thank you!

chillylily

Vintage Glam Skirt, Top, Headband, and Shoes, Swan Dress, Movie Screen, Scrambled Tee Shirt, any Deluxe Monthly Gift Clothes, any PSF, and any PSI. Thanks! I understand if you can’t send me them all. Its okay. My UN is friend2day

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.