Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

tharris147

Hi I was looking for: Medieval- dining chair, column, regal lamp
      Egyptian- Bed, Column, Pedestal, Sofa
      Science- Clock, Chamber, Telescope, Sofa, Think Tank.. If you have any of those or any old halloween items it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and my username is VLH123. THANKS AGAIN!

Grantfuhr31

Hello, I would really love a zingoz bounce trophy, a year 1 & 2 trophy, an 05 monster lair gate, gargoyle lamp, and a spider’s web window. Thanks I advance! My username is Grantfuhr31 same as on here.

Cosmosia

Hi my username is MarshmallowRabbit. I have been looking for a trapdoor and zodiac pets psi, if you had these I would be so grateful It is so nice that you are giving these things for free, but I would be happy to give you something in return just let me know!

Hey Amabra! I’m just wondering if you have either the neo gothic piano or the swirling leaf tiara to spare. Either of these items would be simply wonderful, but if not, I totally understand. Your generosity is much appreciated, and good luck with your amazing forum! ~Mel

amabra

No, I don’t but thanks for asking!

amabra

I sure do have the tiara! I’ll send it on over in a sec., but I need your user name

Hiya! Did you mean that you actually do have that tiara? If you were speaking to me, I would just like to let you know that I can offer you some priceless for it, and if you wouldn’t mind, please send a friend request to helloprettypanda. Would be much appreciated! Thanks!

LesMisLover

hi! ok i reeeally need eStore points if you hav, if not then plz send me: Rockerz dance practice shoes, swirling leaf tiara, and sail cap thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my WW username is Kaula4571

candyque400

hiya! i would like slips the rock star glasses (forgot the name) webkinz clothing set (its tie die i think) any glittery rare items. forgive me if my names are off i have not played in like a year. if you want anything for them, lmk. thank you for reading, candyque400.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.