Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

hello ! i’m looking for the mad hatter tea table & the queen of hearts bed.

Revelation

I’m looking for the following Jumbleberry Fields items that are about to be retired: 1. The Farmer’s Boots 2. The Berry Farm Scarecrow 3. The jug of Pickleberry Juice I have multiple Jumbleberry Fields items, but it just so happened I don’t have these, and my jars are only half way done. I don’t have much to trade, but you can list some things you want and I might possibly have them. Thank you so much….

nitelite

I hope you are not quitting.It just makes me sad when ppl quit ww. :(

nitelite

Just wondering why you are giving things away.I hope your not quitting, too many are quitting :(

amabra

I’m not, but people if you are wanting a specific item, I’m running out on supplies, so if you need it OVERLY BADLY I need you to type OB in your message, and I may already have given someone the item you want so I will tell you. No hard feelings if I don’t! -amabra

Grantfuhr31

Hello I am looking for a zingoz bounce trophy, year 1 & 2 trophy, 05 dungeon lair gate, spider’s web window, and a ghostly urn. I would love to get these items! Thanks in advance! My username is Grantfuhr31 same as on here.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.