Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

candyque400

hi! i really want estore points and would be happy to offer if needed, thnx!

HeyItsEmmodd

Hi, I’m not going to be greedy and ask for everything, I was wondering, do you have any priceless? I’ll take any priceless. (Only one please) If you don’t thats TOTALLY O.K! If you want to add me my user on Webkinz is: emmodd (No caps) Thanks you! Emmodd

crissy135

Hi Amabra- it is so sweet to see how many people are doing good deeds for people on the forums. Thank you for being so sweet! Right now, i am only looking for one thing- a friend (my Secret Santa DF) sent me a funny wig ( I have been dressing up in silly stuff lately) and I am looking for a bathrobe to wear with the wig. I do not even know if webkinz has one but if they do and you happen to have one that would be so nice. And if you ever want some food for your pets, jlmk as I have big garden with veggies/special seeds and a lot of olf PSF’s thank you crissy135 (same UN on WW) #solvetheneontutu

Anonymous

i would like any priceless clothes u got , i mean anything! its just that i got hacked by kinzbot and all my priceless are gone! i also need to try to grant wishes ! its not for myself even believe me! the ones i will mention are the ones i really need : army, plumpy ,melody , or wz. plz just choose three of them !

pigsrock9876

Hi my username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with a “e”) I was wondering if you had any Psi I could have. I like any but if you happen to have some candy kinz ones you will give away I would be so grateful. You are so nice to be doing this I promise to send something back!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.