Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

cutieny2008

Hi! I would love the Swirling Leaf Tiara as well as the Victorian dress and hat. My UN is same as here. :) That would be wonderful if you could do it. Thank you!

dora5678910

hello!! I would like an invisible car and some trophies!! thank you please send to dora5678910

sourcandy

I would like Fairy Den Dress, Burrowing Cliffside Slide, and Baker’s Oven. Any of these would be great and greatly appreciated. ^^

Madukayil

Hello amabra! I’m just wondering, is this a trading forum or a giveaway forum? It’s just that I am looking for any gem cars, pink explorer costume pieces, fiery flamenco dress, swan princess dress and so on. If you are looking to trade, I have my trade list up, so please take a look. If this is a giveaway forum, anything you have to spare would be a great help, on the one condition that you must let me know what you are looking for. If you wouldn’t mind, please send a friend request to Madukayil. Thanks! –Maddie :)

LesMisLover

hi, i wished earlier and i didn’t get anything… i understand since i did ask for a lot so can i rewish? my new wish list is emo jeans(these i would LUV) and pink bunny ear, if this is to much could i possibly have either full rockerz coyote outfit or rockerz puppy outfit (OB)? or the rockerz zebra outfit is fine. thx sooo much!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.