Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

2000jrz

my offer is haunted creatures walls & floors, and fairy princess ball gown, i will be happy if you send me any items off my list! :D

kaida24

hey do you have priceless melody or haloween or anything fun like that? p.s. my account is kaida24

LesMisLover

hi! ok i reeeally need eStore points if you hav, if not then plz send me: Rockerz dance practice shoes, swirling leaf tiara, and sail cap thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my WW username is Kaula4571 and also I asked for these quite a while ago and never got them……..please send them to me, I would be forever grateful

4BubbaGump

It’s so nice for you to give stuff out for free! :D I’ll take anything please. My username is 4BubbaGump.

Serena100

I would love a Carrot Car, the Floppy Eared Bunny PSI, A Wacky Zingoz Music Box, and a SantaKinz Helperette Shirt . If you can only send one thing, I would like the Carrot Car the most.

Serena100

I was able to get a Carrot Car, so no longer need that. But I still could use a Santakinz Helperette Shirt as well as the Helperette Hat, the Wacky Zingoz Music Box. My WWID is cheesy67. If you are able to send these items, please let me know what you would like in return.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.