Free Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tammy9 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

amabra

List what you want! I have everything!!

kerley10

Hello kind person! This is so nice of you to offer! If you have them and want to give them to me I would love plumpy glasses, science wig, vampire veil, elf shoes, black torn, and WZ jeans. This would mean so much to me if you sent me some! Thanks so much! UN: Kerley10

do u have the husky psi? it is the Northern Nights Bed! ~ Go Texas Longhorns!

Hi, i would like some items! I really want priceless or promo or both! That would be very nice! If you want something, add me and we can send back and forth. My webkinz username is calitigertuxedo. Thanks!

Madukayil

Hello amabra! I’m just wondering if you have any psi or gem cars for trade? I would love it if you could let me know what kinds of things you are looking for, so I can send you an offer. If not, that’s alright, I understand. ;) My user is Madukayil, if you wouldn’t mind friending me. Thanks! –Maddie :)

2000jrz

qI need these items: WZ Jeans, Headphones, black torn jeans, panda slide, sly slide, unstable stable and the root deer float. please add me i’m 2000jrz. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.