FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

This topic contains 75 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Grantfuhr31 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

pigsrock9876

I am giving away free items. Just ask and I will try and find that item for you. I have a lot of Moneyz so I can buy you something with them as well as with wish tokens. I have spree items and shopping bags and a whole lot of rares. Please ask for items in this format: USERNAME ITEM(s) Wanted TYPE OF ITEM(Is it clothing or furniture or object- this is for searching through my dock because I have almost 800 items and the number is growing everyday) I will friend you and send you the items you want (P.S my username is brownsuger1234567890)

coony30

Hey I am coony30, i sent you a friend request, I do not care what you send me. I would just be glad to get a presant! Ttyl -coony30

Hello! Wow 800 items, that’s one massive dock!! This is a very generous gesture, I know its much appreciated. Username: pookiejosephine. Item(s): Bed of the Pharaoh; Dog Bone Sofa; *Caring Sights Window*. Type of Item: Furniture; Furniture; *Object*. I have a serious thing for windows lol. If you don’t have these items, no worries! Thank you for looking!!

puppycujo

Hi, that is very kind of you! Username: Puppycujo Type of item: PSI thanks!

Anonymous

my UN is marisprincess, do you, by any chance have WZ jeans, Plumpy, or Ketchup? if not, do you have any awesome pants? ty

coldbear1321

O Great!!!!!! Do you have any promo or priceless or psi for free?

kbk100

Hi!, i am interested in your rares! any would be great!!!! My user is kbk100 thanks so much :)

kbk100

I am also in need of some psi pianos : polka dot piano, country sensation stage and diamond piano. Please let me know if you have them and maybe we could work something out :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.