FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

This topic contains 75 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Grantfuhr31 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

pigsrock9876

I am giving away free items. Just ask and I will try and find that item for you. I have a lot of Moneyz so I can buy you something with them as well as with wish tokens. I have spree items and shopping bags and a whole lot of rares. Please ask for items in this format: USERNAME ITEM(s) Wanted TYPE OF ITEM(Is it clothing or furniture or object- this is for searching through my dock because I have almost 800 items and the number is growing everyday) I will friend you and send you the items you want (P.S my username is brownsuger1234567890)

My username is ylimekinz. If you could send me clothing that would be great!

i want a free iteam please

madisonmabel

Hi. User name MadisonMabel. I would love the Ant Farm. Thanks!

clarissais93

hey i don’t know if i posted anything so i will ask for the den dress (clothes) melody (clothes) and the persian bed (furniture) thanks my user is the same.

panda7pet

UN : panda7pet I would gladly accept a neo gothic item ESPECIALLY. the neo gothic PIANO !! And a few OR just one sparkle plant THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH (and by the way I think pinkie pie is the best pony !)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.