FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

This topic contains 75 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Grantfuhr31 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

pigsrock9876

I am giving away free items. Just ask and I will try and find that item for you. I have a lot of Moneyz so I can buy you something with them as well as with wish tokens. I have spree items and shopping bags and a whole lot of rares. Please ask for items in this format: USERNAME ITEM(s) Wanted TYPE OF ITEM(Is it clothing or furniture or object- this is for searching through my dock because I have almost 800 items and the number is growing everyday) I will friend you and send you the items you want (P.S my username is brownsuger1234567890)

RAINBOW TUTU!!!!!! PLEASE!

is the shopaholic directory webkinz? if it is I really want it. if you can send it to me my username is: poprockgirl16

WebkinzNews

My user is Webkinz news i am intrested in your free items please reply

izzah12

Hi! my username is izzah12 and I am wondering if u could send me music fendora hat or rockerz puppy hat please. THANKS A BUNCH! :)

hi! do u have dj headphones or neo gothic? if so send to goodluckcharlie90. or if you have torn jeans. thx!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.