FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

This topic contains 75 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Grantfuhr31 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

pigsrock9876

I am giving away free items. Just ask and I will try and find that item for you. I have a lot of Moneyz so I can buy you something with them as well as with wish tokens. I have spree items and shopping bags and a whole lot of rares. Please ask for items in this format: USERNAME ITEM(s) Wanted TYPE OF ITEM(Is it clothing or furniture or object- this is for searching through my dock because I have almost 800 items and the number is growing everyday) I will friend you and send you the items you want (P.S my username is brownsuger1234567890)

Hi there! My user is helloprettypanda, and I am looking for any persian or neo gothic rares. If those aren’t for trade, psi would be great too! And might I add that this is very kind of you? Of course, if you need anything for those items, let me know, and I will gladly trade you something for them. Thank you very much for all and any help!! ~helloprettypanda~ (PS~That is one HUGE dock!)

Gracie10294

username: Gracie10294 type of item: Rare- 2 Sultans settes, Any psi. Plmk if you have them thanks :) Gracie

OceanStar

UN: Jasdog ITEMS WANTED: Tropical Rainforest Walls/Floors, Himalayan Forest Flooring TYPE: Furniture These are kind of hard to find, I understand if you can’t get them =)

Username lonewolf74780 type of item any kind of rare or wshop that sells for good kinzcash because I am not good at earning kinzcash. Thanks :)

foxstar2000

heyy! im foxstar2000 also on WW. if you had any valintines day themed items could i please have those!? please and thank you, your pal foxstar2000 **May StarClan be with and protect you** :3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.