FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE ITEMS FOR EVERYONE

This topic contains 75 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Grantfuhr31 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

pigsrock9876

I am giving away free items. Just ask and I will try and find that item for you. I have a lot of Moneyz so I can buy you something with them as well as with wish tokens. I have spree items and shopping bags and a whole lot of rares. Please ask for items in this format: USERNAME ITEM(s) Wanted TYPE OF ITEM(Is it clothing or furniture or object- this is for searching through my dock because I have almost 800 items and the number is growing everyday) I will friend you and send you the items you want (P.S my username is brownsuger1234567890)

Hi there! I am interested in psi’s! If you have any you are willing to give that would be great, Thanx!

zombie6302

WoW! We just joined Ganz & are discovering really neat things! We love the rare themes! We are doing pretty well on the Aztec items. Do you have anything Rare for Egyptian, Greek or Medieval themes? Thanks! zombie6302

smileyface16

username: hawmun. items wanted: slides, swings, PSI and if you could get me a spree shopping on this it is like 3000 monkeys! thanks thats really nice of you

sunflower22

Hi! My username is : Roadrunnerbirdie And I need egyptian items. Thankyou!

ancharlina

USERNAME ancharlina ITEM(s) Wanted signature psi? TYPE OF ITEM(Is it clothing or furniture or object-furniture Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.