Free Items From Mom

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items From Mom

This topic contains 335 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  True2MyWord1 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Boris’ Pickaxe
    Nafaria Plush
    Galactic View Screen
    Conch Shell
    Zangoz Chocolate Fountain
    Inflatable Palm Tree
    Below Decks Wallpaper
    Sweets and Treats Wallpaper
    Cave Down Arrow Sign
    Wacky Clay Sculpture
    Showman Snowman
    Classic Game Flooring
    Rocket Ship Flooring
    Kinzcash Side Table
    Victorian Garden Stone End Path
    Victorian Garden Stone Straight Path
    True Fan Soccer Wallpaper
    Bloomin’ Room Theme items
    Super Fan Theme Items
    Umbrella Hat
    Balloon Darts Zip Up Hoodie
    Charmed Mushroom Hat
    Purple Road Trip Hat
    Purple Road Trip Shirt
    Dark Shades
    Googly Goggles
    Despicably Blue Jeans
    Unicycle Helmet
    Sensational Summer Shades
    Fred Rovers Blazer
    Tropical Board Shorts
    Purple Flip Flops
    Island Shirt
    Undersea Dress
    Bright Vest and Shirt
    Charm Fairy Leggings
    Rocky Candy
    Fools Gold Chocolate
    Rocky Road Ice Cream
    Nafaria Cookie
    Summer Cupcake
    Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cone
    Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cone
    Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cone
    Giant Tub of Popcorn
    Summer Fun House Party Pack
    Beach Party Room Pack
    If we are not friends already, please leave your WW UN if it is different than here.

buttercup207

can i have borix’s pickaxe and the showman snowman please? ~buttercup207~ Thanks a million!

OceanStar

Hello, If you have any birthstone lamps to spare, I would be happy to receive them. UN is Jasdog. Thanks!

Hey MOM! I really appreciate the items you sent: the lamps were all I needed to finish up my collection. I had missed those floaty-clicky days, so it was sort of disappointing to see I missed collecting the prettiest lamps. But now, thanks to you, I’ve finally managed to wrap that up. Thanks once again, and let me know if you need any other PSF. I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for the ones you’ve already listed. Have a great day! ~Mel

clarissais93

Hey mom i have been looking for the princess rare wall and floor for ever can you please let me know if you have them? ty

“MOM” need to borrow your thread to respond to DF! She said you had ok ayed this? Dogfish, cannot find reply, to which you referred in clubhouse; sorry. Thank you very much for all the wonderful gifts. Wish I could return the favor. If you are willing to send some of those items you are clearing, to family members, I and they would really appreciate it. UN’s are gardenwall and crescentcandy. They would love anything you choose to send, from paradise account. You offered me coins (seeds?) are those chocolate? That would be GREAT and also dog bones! Charlestonian is currently dogs only account, but will probably become Dogs N Frogs!! BTW Your house was AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! Thanks for showing me around; it was fun. You are a very kind friend.

No problem. I don’t mind. ~MORHB~

Elizabeh

Thanks, “MOM”, do not want to presume. ( Elizabeh = Charlestonian) Also, do not know if I have thanked you each time you have gifted me; I hope so, but it’s hard to keep straight. Please know that I appreciate EVERYTHING. YOU; DF; Becky; Pomjazz; Crissie; Everyone! Thank you. Wish we all knew each other in our real lives! Wish we could have WW forum friends conventions?!!! Hugs to all. (hope they post this!)

dogfish

Hi mom, I see Becky didn’t post her news in a forum post, so just to tell you and others, she wrote to me last night and said she is taking a break from being a FGM. I didn’t want some of you nicer players posting there and maybe wasting time. She said she was getting too behind on her own accounts. Not sure when and if she will return. For all I know she may miss it too much, and come right back, LOL TTYL DF

dogfish

Hi Noonesfriend, I didn’t get a chance to ask Mom, but I don’t think she minds. It did occur to me we could use an old forum not being used , there are plenty. I will send mom a TY gift, if she hints what she needs. LOL Oh my, I am still looking for that frog bed, and hope to find it someday. JK Gardenwall? Is that Juliettafirefly? I know I have that on my list, and think I sent estore wallpaper, maybe. I think I have the other user also. I really get around LOL Maybe LMK what kind of items you guys need, like my faves are beds and windows. I can also send random. I’m almost done with that account, maybe one more week. TTYL DF PS TY mom LMK what you need.

jami912

which frog bed are you looking for? LMK i have several. friend me UN same

dogfish

Hi jami, thanks for the offer, but i sent one already. It just takes me time to track down items, and all my friends know that, so they are very patient. Elizabeth may very well need more than one bed, so maybe she will reply, Have a great day, DF

dogfish

Hi jami, If it’s ok I will friend you at some other accounts. I am trying to give the paradise account to a bff and I’m almost done moving the items off of it. So, in a few days it won’t be my account. Just wanted to explain why I will decline your request, hope you understand. TTYL DF

jami912

i completely understand. i am only juggling 6 accts and sometimes forget who i am signed in as.

Elizabeh

Dogfish – yes, gardenwall = juliettastarfly We love beds too!! I ESPECIALLY love windows, so any PSI windows would be to die for!! :) Really, anything you are tossing out would be welcomed, as we are not deluxe, nor do we have e-store. (Though crescentcandy DID win a month deluxe from a contest, a while back!) Please, do not feel you must send me another thing, though, as you have been SO generous! If you DO happen to send something for frogs, or dogs, please send to Charlestonian, esp. if e-store. I take it that e-store cannot be sent through kinzpost? I do not know how some of you manage to send it?! BTW – THANK YOU THANK YOU, for the seeds!!! Can hardly wait to harvest!!! HURRAY !!!!!

dogfish

Hi, I have them on one account at least. Can you send friend request from those accounts to Happyfeets12, pricelessvault, and kinzfire. That should work nicely. I will only accept the request from UN I know. because those are all storage accounts. I have lots of extra windows, being a huge window freak, LOL I remember cresant winning that. But can’t exactly recall where I know them from. I may have sent something at some time. Oh starfly, LOL I knew I had sent something. Windows to noonesfriend? Right? TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.