Free Items From Mom

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Items From Mom

This topic contains 335 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  True2MyWord1 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Boris’ Pickaxe
    Nafaria Plush
    Galactic View Screen
    Conch Shell
    Zangoz Chocolate Fountain
    Inflatable Palm Tree
    Below Decks Wallpaper
    Sweets and Treats Wallpaper
    Cave Down Arrow Sign
    Wacky Clay Sculpture
    Showman Snowman
    Classic Game Flooring
    Rocket Ship Flooring
    Kinzcash Side Table
    Victorian Garden Stone End Path
    Victorian Garden Stone Straight Path
    True Fan Soccer Wallpaper
    Bloomin’ Room Theme items
    Super Fan Theme Items
    Umbrella Hat
    Balloon Darts Zip Up Hoodie
    Charmed Mushroom Hat
    Purple Road Trip Hat
    Purple Road Trip Shirt
    Dark Shades
    Googly Goggles
    Despicably Blue Jeans
    Unicycle Helmet
    Sensational Summer Shades
    Fred Rovers Blazer
    Tropical Board Shorts
    Purple Flip Flops
    Island Shirt
    Undersea Dress
    Bright Vest and Shirt
    Charm Fairy Leggings
    Rocky Candy
    Fools Gold Chocolate
    Rocky Road Ice Cream
    Nafaria Cookie
    Summer Cupcake
    Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cone
    Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cone
    Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cone
    Giant Tub of Popcorn
    Summer Fun House Party Pack
    Beach Party Room Pack
    If we are not friends already, please leave your WW UN if it is different than here.

polkadotcc10

Hi. May I have the “true soccer fan wallpaper?” my username is 10230825 thanks so much

Hi polkadotcc. I now have the flooring too, did you need the flooring? Let me know and I will send. ~MORHB~

crissy135

Hi Mom- I know you do not usually mind if I post something on your forum as lots of people look at it. I have been helping out giving out free veggies. If anyone has any extra seeds I am starting a second garden so I have lots to give away. The only thing I do not need is pumpkins or carrots. Thank you for always sharing your forum with me! This will be my only post:) And thanks again for the goodies you sent- I can’t wait to use them:) crissy135

crissy135

Thank you very much for the tomato seeds- I planted them right away. I did not want or expect that you would send seeds- I just wanted people viewing your forum to see if they had extra seeds they could send them if they wanted to-not even for me personally-I have another forum with chilly for things we want for ourselves. You have been such a great friend from day one on ww so nothing else is ever needed! I really do not collect things, trade or that kind of stuff. I don’t know enough about ww to do do that. I also think when someone gives a gift you keep it-I don’t like to see people asking for stuff to sell-I’m still figuring out how to put a cute room together! BTW- I got a gift today of some new clothes that do not have wings- my pet looks completely different- so fun to see! I have a ton of clothes but my pets do not look so cute in them- but this outfit is very fun! I added some sunglasses that are gold that were sent to me when I did not know what torn was- they look very cool together. Last question hogging up your forum (and I am NOT asking for the items-just want to know what they are as I see a lot of conversation about them and you are always very helpful) what in the world are shuts and plumpy’s glasses? Let me know and as always, thank you for sharing your space and time on here:) crissy135

@ missy – I just go to Microsoft Word and type out my list. Then I cut and paste it to a WKN forums box. They do limit how much you can post at once so you might have to experiment with how much to put on a list. Hope this helps. ~mom~

crissy135

Thank you Mom for the fountain and the party packs- I am getting close to getting my room ready to use them- you are always so nice! crissy135

kaylia6

I am looking for the red and white snowflake rug. anyone have an extra one. I would really appreciate it. kaylia6

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.