Free Kinzstyle Outlet clothes here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Kinzstyle Outlet clothes here!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

shy__suzy22

Anyone in need of Kinzstyle Outlet clothing? Well I am here to help! I offer FREE Kinzstyle Outlet clothes that can be sent to you for no cost at all, NOT EVEN FOOD! So, add me, karategirl0222 or just leave your user and I willl add you, and prepare for Outlet clothes; all for FREE!

BFF! I can’t belive your doing this. Happy for u. XD And could i have some!??! LOL I rlly want blue or red blouse. XD

shy__suzy22

Oh hey Cocoa! Where have you been? Banned again? lol Let me know how you are. Ttyl BFF. Lots of Love, Mid

Hello! I’m helloprettypanda, and I would love anything you could send me. You see, I’m terrible with outfits, so if you have any cute ensembles in mind from the Kinzstyle Outlet, could you please let me know? Of course, you don’t have to send, you could just post on here, and I’ll see if I can buy them. Thanks for all and any help!!

Elizabeh

helloprettypanda, I would be happy to offer you oufit suggestions, that look smashing, form tailored to funky, casual to formal. Do you want suggestions for girls, boys, or both? What types and colors of pets? And what personality types are your pets? lmk if you want some ideas!

ILoveHorses5

I need all the deluxe clothes! thx :) user is: horsesarenice13 Thx again for doing this! :D

coldbear1321

Ok :D ARE YOU A MEMBER?!?!?! OMG Please Buy Meh Clothes:0 Coldbear1321 :D

Are any of them deluxe. i would love deluxe clothes. USERNAME is angelgirldog7

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.