Free Kinzstyle Outlet clothes here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Kinzstyle Outlet clothes here!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

shy__suzy22

Anyone in need of Kinzstyle Outlet clothing? Well I am here to help! I offer FREE Kinzstyle Outlet clothes that can be sent to you for no cost at all, NOT EVEN FOOD! So, add me, karategirl0222 or just leave your user and I willl add you, and prepare for Outlet clothes; all for FREE!

buttercup207

I would like all the deluxe clothes please! Thanks so much!

tammy9

My daughter loves fancy clothes and footwear for her webkinz and she loves receiving packages. This is so kind of you. Her user name is 5447472. Thank you so much.

Elizabeh

Hi karategirl, take your stance! I would love some xtra clothing, especially if you are offering deluxe? If so, a few pairs of the khaki shorts, that used to be for everyone, would be appreciated. If not deluxe, a tuxedo or Academy slacks and/or blazers. Thank you. Please send to UN – charlestonian

chillylily

Thank you so much! I would love to get an Angel Dress, Baby Blue Skirt, Ballerina Costume, Blue Floral Dress, Bunny Hoody Bottom and Top, Camo Tank Top, Cherry Tank Top, Cupcake Tee, Glam Girl Coat, Gleaming Gold Sandals, Glittering Silver Dress, Kaleidoscope Skirt, Light Denim Skirt, Lilac Sparkle Party Dress, Lime Green Track Pants and Suit Hoody, Love Diva Pet Coat, Pink Butterfly Dress, Pink Knit Capelet, Polo Dress, Pop Rock Princess Hat, Shirt, and Skirt, Pretty Purple Summer Dress, Red Dotty Party Dress, Rhinestone Jeans, Rose Party Dress, Shimmering Gold Dress, Sleeveless Pants and Hoody, Studded Pink Belt, Sunset Surfer Shorts, and the Wedding Dress and Veil. I’m sorry its so much. Do you want me to send you some expensive stuff to sell? If you can’t send me them all then thats ok. My UN is friend2day

I am goodluckcharlie90 of your deluxe I rlly want butterfly wing belt, tiger print dress, and spring sparkle dress. Thx.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.