Free Raffle (#1 of ????)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Raffle (#1 of ????)

This topic contains 9 voices and has 17 replies.

• Author

Hi guys I decided to start a weekly giveaway. Here are the rules: just comment below! At the end, everyone who commented an answer to my question ,along with their username, will be entered in a drawing, and whoever wins will win that prize. I might do more than one prize each time. And at the end of the month, or on holidays, I might do a big prize. (I will draw by webkinz user name, so remember to put your user below and don’t try to enter more than once please.) I don’t know how long a single giveaway will last, I guess it will depend on how many comments I get, but check replies to see who the winner is. This week’s theme is webkinz hosts. The question: who is your favorite webkinz host? the prizes: Arte Fact Plush, Fred Rover poster, PJ Collie framed poster, Dogbeard’s portrait , Zingoz free ride hat, charm forest good fairy t-shirt, charm forest bad fairy t-shirt, Zangoz slippers,wheel of Yum shirt, Goober’s goggles. The Grand Prize will be the first one drawn, and it is:……. The Wacky Hot air balloon.

I am removing the shirts as well guys, I am keeping the yum shirt, and using the fairy ones in later raffles (so know it’s time for the drawing yay! :D) check later today for the results guys!

Another update guys, I am removing the wacky zingoz and zangoz themed prizes for a future raffle, and the same with the PJ collie poster. and @ Gracie, no problem, I like to think of what I’d like for someone to do for me, and do it for others. And Atom, I just received your gift, Thank you so much! You are an amazing friend! I need you guys to also answer this question: which of these raffles should I do next? a pirate themed one, or a wacky zingoz and zangoz themed one? At this rate, I think I will draw names soon. (I like to give everyone a chance, but I also don’t like to wait :) ) JesusismyLord ;) :D :P also, remember, if you don’t win, you’ll have plenty more chances, and if you win the grand prize, you won’t be entered for the grand prize in the following raffle. Here is the order I’m drawing in: Dex dangerous landing pad(it’s the grand prize, it’s from a trading card) Dogbeard’s portrait, Fred Rover poster, Goober’s goggles, Arte Fact plush, good fairy shirt, bad fairy shirt, yum shirt. Thanks, and stay tuned for the winner. Bye :D

hershey111

hi! my favorite character is wacky the little yellow zingoz. thanks :)

Trader101

Answer: Sheldon Turtle. My username is v15d, thanks and Happy Holidays!! Trader101

Misty900

Answer: Amanda Panda. My WW user is MistyPuppy17!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.