Free Raffle (#1 of ????)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Raffle (#1 of ????)

This topic contains 9 voices and has 17 replies.

• Author

Hi guys I decided to start a weekly giveaway. Here are the rules: just comment below! At the end, everyone who commented an answer to my question ,along with their username, will be entered in a drawing, and whoever wins will win that prize. I might do more than one prize each time. And at the end of the month, or on holidays, I might do a big prize. (I will draw by webkinz user name, so remember to put your user below and don’t try to enter more than once please.) I don’t know how long a single giveaway will last, I guess it will depend on how many comments I get, but check replies to see who the winner is. This week’s theme is webkinz hosts. The question: who is your favorite webkinz host? the prizes: Arte Fact Plush, Fred Rover poster, PJ Collie framed poster, Dogbeard’s portrait , Zingoz free ride hat, charm forest good fairy t-shirt, charm forest bad fairy t-shirt, Zangoz slippers,wheel of Yum shirt, Goober’s goggles. The Grand Prize will be the first one drawn, and it is:……. The Wacky Hot air balloon.

mine is PJ collie play sonic all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my favorite host is Arte fact and PS thanks for the comments you left and roseycheeks2002 in webkinz bye

guys, if you haven’t yet, friend me JesusismyLord so I can send, and if you wish to exchange, it’s up to you since I will no longer own the items. I am going to send the prizes to the people I’m already friends with, and send a request to everyone who put their user there, and if you forgot, just send me a request!

just commenting to see if the results posted, if not, I will do them again (once this posts, I’ll know whether or not the results did because this will be under it, but if they didn’t, they won’t be anywhere)

ok guys I have the results and I changed the Arte Fact plush to a Fluffington vest (I wrote the names on even pieces of paper and we did a raffle) okay so the Dex Dangerous Launch pad goes to: Atomton! congratulations! Dogbeard’s portrait goes to:Hershey111! Fluffington’s vest goes to: Gracie10294! Fred Rover poster goes to: SnowflakePupQueen! and finally Goober’s goggles go to: Trader101! Congratulations, and because my friends SweetCupcake16 and Misty900 were not drawn, they are each being awarded with a pair of Tabby’s glasses! Congratulations guys, and if you want you can exchange prizes, and whatever you want. just remember, the holder of the grand prize won’t be entered in the next (and only the next) raffle for the grand prize. bye see you next time! :D (for a fruit themed raffle! I’m looking forward to doing it, and seeing you guys and more people entering it! thanks! bye! :) ;) :P

Hi JesusismyLord830! Thank you so much! It’s ok that I wasn’t drawn. :) CONGRATULATIONS to EVERYONE that won!!!!!! :D :D :D Merry Christmas!~SC

by the way, you inspired me to make a raffle forum. :)

really? you’re so awesome, I’m so glad I have a nice friend like you! :) :) :) :) :) :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.