FREE Rare Produce Here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE Rare Produce Here!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there :D ! Do you want FREE rare produce but you don’t have the seeds for them? I have a few RARE seeds and I want to share the produce from them with you :) ! Here are all the seeds I have: 3 Marshmallow seeds, 1 Lollipop seed, 2 Sushi seeds, 1 Candy Cane seed, and one Banana Split seed! Just tell me if you want a Banana Split, Sushi, Lollipop,etc. and once the plant has produced I will send you the produce(you will NOT get the seeds, just the produce from them. and i am not willing to trade the seeds), but you HAVE to tell me your WW UN! My UN is friend2day. NOTE: Please try not to ask for too many because there will be other people(hopefully) who will want some too. It may also take some time to grow them for you so please be patient.~Shrrgnien

Raindrop

Hi!!! I would really love to have marshmallow, banana split, and lollipop. My UN is SmartGirlAZ. I would be SOOO THANKFUL!!!

smsmo

Can I have Banana Split produce? My username is smsmo.

chillylily

Thanks MORHB, I’ll get goodluckcharlie his(or her) lolly and esther all three banana splits. Thanks again you’re a big help

@ lily – I can send elizabeh the candy cane and erin the banana split. I got janes too. @ jane I will send the 3 you asked for and a banana split. @ LT I will send once I get them all. It may take a few days, but I will get them to you. Still waiting on the mac and cheese and jelly beans. ~MORHB~

LambTyler

I got them thanks! Lamb

Ok, I got a couple of you mixed up. @ Jane, I have to wait for my Mac n cheese plant to finish before I can send it to you. @ erin, I have to wait for my Banana split plant to produce again before I can send. @ lily if you get a banana split to erin before mine is ready, let me know. I am going to send you some of my extras so you have them if anyone else asks for them. ~MORHB~

chillylily

Thank you so much MORHB! A lot of people want Banana Splits so if you could help me I would REALLY appreciate it! Could you please send Elizabeh(her un: NoOnesFriend or Charlestonian) a candy cane and jane(i think shes spikeythornedroses) and erinsoccerstar(un: goodluckcharlie90) each a banana split. You really don’t have to but if you did I would be so grateful :) !#SolveTheNeonTutu

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.