FREE Rare Produce Here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE Rare Produce Here!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there :D ! Do you want FREE rare produce but you don’t have the seeds for them? I have a few RARE seeds and I want to share the produce from them with you :) ! Here are all the seeds I have: 3 Marshmallow seeds, 1 Lollipop seed, 2 Sushi seeds, 1 Candy Cane seed, and one Banana Split seed! Just tell me if you want a Banana Split, Sushi, Lollipop,etc. and once the plant has produced I will send you the produce(you will NOT get the seeds, just the produce from them. and i am not willing to trade the seeds), but you HAVE to tell me your WW UN! My UN is friend2day. NOTE: Please try not to ask for too many because there will be other people(hopefully) who will want some too. It may also take some time to grow them for you so please be patient.~Shrrgnien

chillylily

Thank you Lamb! Youve been a big help. I don’t need anymore thank you :D ! Raindrop, sending them now :) .~Wild Like A Wolf Pack Howlin’ At The Moon

LambTyler

Oh ok Lilly! I will stop sending now, I guess they get annoying LOL. Let me know if you ever need more of the foods though, Lamb

crazy011

hi im crazybratz011 and i would like banana split and candy cane. i have the other seeds. Thanks! ~crazy011~

LambTyler

Hey Lilly! How’s it going? I don’t know if you are still sending stuff out from here, but I have been sending you all kinds of produce in the hopes that it will help you out. Let me know if you don’t need them, cause I don’t want to keep sending and taking up space if you don’t need it. Thanks, Lamb

Raindrop

Hi chilylilly! Earlier I asked for all of them and you never replied. I am already your friend (SmartGirlAZ), and I understand if I don’t get each one. Please reply!-Raindrop

chillylily

I’m doing fine crissy, thank you very much. I’ve been getting lots of gifts of rare produce, its really helped :) . I have PLENTY of marshmallows, sushi, and lollys(if anyone wants some then let me know) :D !#SolveTheNeonTutu

crissy135

Chilly you want me to send? I have a few- I also have other special seeds so if you are out let me know and I will help you- hope you are doing well! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.