FREE Rare Produce Here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE Rare Produce Here!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there :D ! Do you want FREE rare produce but you don’t have the seeds for them? I have a few RARE seeds and I want to share the produce from them with you :) ! Here are all the seeds I have: 3 Marshmallow seeds, 1 Lollipop seed, 2 Sushi seeds, 1 Candy Cane seed, and one Banana Split seed! Just tell me if you want a Banana Split, Sushi, Lollipop,etc. and once the plant has produced I will send you the produce(you will NOT get the seeds, just the produce from them. and i am not willing to trade the seeds), but you HAVE to tell me your WW UN! My UN is friend2day. NOTE: Please try not to ask for too many because there will be other people(hopefully) who will want some too. It may also take some time to grow them for you so please be patient.~Shrrgnien

chillylily

Awwwww, thank you so much Raindrop! That was so sweet! You are sooooooooo nice!!! Actually people have stopped asking me for produce so I’ll be able to help you out :D ! And thank you very much for being so thoughtful about my well being but I am doing fine :) ! Thank you for caring :D ! I will send you the produce you asked for and some bonuses :D !!!~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

chillylily

This message is to EVERYONE: I have: 7 lollipops, 17 marshmallows, 12 sushi, 1 banana split, and 7 candy canes(and more of these are being produced every few days)! If you want some then please ask! UN:friend2day

Raindrop

Hey chillylily! Remember me! My Un is SmartGirlAZ, and we are friends already. I would like to request to at least 1 sushi and 1 candycane along with my previous request. I realize that the Holiday Season is soon, and I will need to have 1 or 2 candy canes for that. I only need 1 sushi, but I know that you have tons of consumers, so I will drop that request if it is too much. I have never seen any marshmallow or lollipop like yours, so I request for another one of each. Is this too much? If so, please respond, for I know you have others to give to, that is why I only ask for 1 or 2 of each. If I asked for 5, I know that it would be too much, and if you gave that to me, that would be unfair to others. BTW, I asume that I probably will not receive a banana split since you have a limited amount. That is fine, I completely understand. Also, to be fair, I think you should take a break soon, you seem to be doing a lot for others. Just announce it and do it, you might actually need it. Ta Ta For Now!!!

Hi chilylily! Can I have a candy cane and sushi, please? :) My username is VBS123

Hi chillylily! :) I just received my food today. Thank you so much, have a sweet day! ;)

chillylily

@momofredheadboys, I don’t need anymore. Thank you! :D

Hi lily. Let me know if you need any more from me. ~MORHB~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.