FREE STUFF!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE STUFF!!!!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  preddypree 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Free stuff(!!!!!!): Clown car, Blue floral dress, Cave explorer skirt, Ruby gemlamp, Her serene higness sofa, Eggcellent onesie pajamas, Knitted flower headband, Moonberry marmalade machine, lots of 50kc coins, and two Wacky clay sculptures. Let me know if you want any of it! But you have to tell me your username! My username is friend2day

WebkinzStar

hi i would like, Blue floral dress and Ruby gemlamp my user is detective305

schauzer2013

my user is boompa8

schauzer2013

can I please have the serene highness sofa?!?!?!

Narnian100

Hiya chilylily if you have a wacky zingoz sculpture still i would sure like one xD Plz send to Narnian100. Thanks!! ~Lion~

chillylily

Oh, gosh! I feel terrible! I’m so sorry! I thought this forum wasn’t going to load so I already gave away some of the stuff! I’m so sorry! I still have some of the stuff and if I still have it and you ask for it I will send it to you but if I don’t I can send you some 50kc coins if you want. Gracie, you will get the onesie and the coin but I don’t think I have the sofa anymore so if you want anything then PLEASE let me know! I’m so sorry! You’ve been soooo nice to me!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.